Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Special Rp's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I am here as a good lil rp'er to figure out how to send a "SRPR" to a faction for permission to use an old outdated Rhienland Gunboat. The Gunboat's name is "IronCurtain" The owner of it is Whilliam Gerdon, and his friend Luis helps him man it. I was told I did very well Rp wise, but I needed permission.

Help?
SRP's are closed for now, try later.
Forgive me for arguing, Korny, but I was under the impression that SRP merely required the approval of the official faction that owns the ship. Now, I don't know about actually obtaining an SRP ID, but if you can provide a good enough RP backstory, I'm sure the RM would be willing to consider letting you keep the ship under a different ID.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, but there you have it nonetheless.
If you wish to fly RM gunboat / gunship with FL ID, you require The Major's permission. Or mine.

Good luck with both, since it depends on background of your gunboat.
' Wrote:Forgive me for arguing, Korny, but I was under the impression that SRP merely required the approval of the official faction that owns the ship. Now, I don't know about actually obtaining an SRP ID, but if you can provide a good enough RP backstory, I'm sure the RM would be willing to consider letting you keep the ship under a different ID.

Aye, that's possible aswell, I think.
Ahhh I see, forget I asked then.
For further questions regarding technology, you can refer to the char listed here.

A red square indicates that a Special RP is needed, a white square means that only official faction approval is needed, a purple square indicates that guns are free use but ships require official faction approval, and a green square indicates that anything is free game.

Hope that helps.
' Wrote:Forgive me for arguing, Korny, but I was under the impression that SRP merely required the approval of the official faction that owns the ship. Now, I don't know about actually obtaining an SRP ID, but if you can provide a good enough RP backstory, I'm sure the RM would be willing to consider letting you keep the ship under a different ID.

I thought it'd be enough if the leader of any official faction forwards this request to the admins? Because, if I want to use say, the blue-white Battleship of the almighty smurfs, but papa-smurf thinks my idea is stupid and oorply can't stand me and doesn't want to hand out his tech to anybody else, he can just decline to even forward the request to the admins, being the same as sying 'NO U!11!!' in the comm channel.
Guess that regulation was made so that you can forward your request to a faction leader that you think is unbiased about you and the object you want.
Although I have no idea of the current status of the SRP forum, is it really still closed?
really still closed.

if you want to improve your chances, why not JOIN the faction with the boat you want, and RP it as your 'private' yacht, like a soldier buying military surplus
' Wrote:really still closed.

if you want to improve your chances, why not JOIN the faction with the boat you want, and RP it as your 'private' yacht, like a soldier buying military surplus

It's not always about flying the boat, for the sake of flying the boat Coin.

SRPs are closed, and it's a "NO U" for RM tech requests. Broken system that's being ignored by the admins, sorry.
Pages: 1 2