Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Jailed/Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rostislav has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.
5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.
3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

Consequences:
A Council IFF with a Bretonian Armed Forces ID. Also, the Council doesn't use Bretonian Gunboats nor does the BAF work with Corsairs (Remember Pedro Ximenez?
Also, once you are defeated in combat, you leave the system for 4 hours instead of re-engaging. Your ship has been stripped, bank account zeroed and you are enjoying some time in Bastille until you can explain if you want to be Council or BAF and what ship you will use.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I have the same problem like Rostislav,
I know the people who has the same problems.
But I don't report because It is very hard to change the proper tag.
I have lost about 20 millions to change my tag by using /drorep. And it is impossible until now.
So I should to get into prison for this? and my account should be zeroed?
The money that so hardly gathered :(

5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

He has 10 minutes to leave the system,
what should he do if the player that won the fight again open the fire?
I wanted to leave the system by rules, but the pilot who killed me at first.
He opened the fire again, he didn't give me the time to leave the system.
5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

If the player respawns in the same system, he/she must leave the system within 10 minutes of his destruction without attacking anyone, except in self-defense. Other players are not allowed to attack one who is leaving.

http://i54.tinypic.com/346qkw4.jpg
Here is the time 20.19 Position from the station of respawn about 16 000m You can see the deep space on the screenshot.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2uji8ew.jpg
Here is the time 20.21 Position from the station of respawn about 5 000m. I kept my course to Tau-23 to leave the system by the rules.
You can see the planet Sunday on screenshot. My course was to Tau-23.

So I am asking to recover my honor and return all money. And give me the freedom from jail, please.
And explain the point № 3.4 of the FlDiscovery Rules about admin name.
Because the RostMan and Rostislav are my real names. I was borned with this name.
I must admit I lol'd at this... I killed you, you undocked from Dounby (or w/e it's called) and engaged me again...

by the time you died, your "friends" showed up and we got in a fight, and about 10 minutes later you showed up and joined that very fight, AGAIN... you had plenty of time to leave after the first time I killed you, to the point where I got bored and left...

and since you seem to enjoy posting only half of the stuff, to refresh your memory:

here you open fire at me after I killed you, as you see my energy bar is FULL:
http://i55.tinypic.com/mlk18h.jpg

I killed you again and oh look... it's here again!
http://i56.tinypic.com/2hzhmbq.jpg

and look at this... 10 minutes later you appear in the battle again...
http://i54.tinypic.com/bebw1v.jpg
When you killed me the second time, I waited into the base about 17 minutes.
When I tried to leave the system at third time I asked the pilots, who was at this system,
to make me security for safe leaving from system. I have one little account with one pilot,
not like you. I played 2 weeks without problem, until you come to this system.
Your screenshots only are showing how much you tried to attack me.
You right in one thing. My duty was to logout to 4 hours, but it was my mistake.
Next time I will be know how people trying to do something bad for me.
Anyway you got to punish me, I congratulate you. Nice job!

Maybe you are long here than I, but it doesn't give you the rights
to do everything what you wish. And thank you for experience.

<<<End of transmition>>>
' Wrote:When you killed me the second time, I waited into the base about 17 minutes.
When I tried to leave the system at third time I asked the pilots, who was at this system,
to make me security for safe leaving from system. I have one little account with one pilot,
not like you. I played 2 weeks without problem, until you come to this system.
Your screenshots only are showing how much you tried to attack me.
You right in one thing. My duty was to logout to 4 hours, but it was my mistake.
Next time I will be know how people trying to do something bad for me.
Anyway you got to punish me, I congratulate you. Nice job!

<<<End of transmition>>>

You should become a comedian! :yahoo:

Yes I attacked you the first time, even though you went all "why attack me I didn't break rules" in system chat... well i'm a mercenary and I happen to work for bounty boards that allow me to destroy ships with an baf ID. So I did... after this first time it was you who fired the first shots, and yeah, if you re-engage me, i'm allowed to fire back and I also pm'ed you 2 or 3 times to tell you that you were breaking the rules, you simply didn't reply... if you would have replied, we wouldn't be in this thread right now.

And I didn't violate any of the rules, nor did I do anything that is out of character. I simply did what i'm supposed to do on that specific character

I also notice that you created your forum account 2 days ago, and i'm pretty sure you did so -because- you got sanctioned... just admit your mistake and LEARN from it... if you do so this will be the first, and the last time you are in the sanction thread;)
Heraklion,
It seems funny to you, enjoy by my punishment.
Like I said thanks for the lesson. I drew conclusions for themselves.

Dear Doc Holliday,
I understand the violations that I have made.
I apologize for this incident. With your permission, give me please a chance to return to freedom. Next time I'll be more cautious and prudent.

Sincerely Rostislav
Very well, Rostman, apology accepted. Now, I need the question answered. What ship do you want to fly, what ID and IFF? If you want the gunboat, I'll rep you accordingly. If you want to be Council, I'll give you a Council gunboat and beam you to Marne. Your call.
Thank you very much,
Last time I was in Omega 15, I wanted to change on Bounty Hunters ID and ship Orca.
To have a chance to explore some places, except Bretonia.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much
Rostman, you are released to Rostock station in Omega 15. You now have an Orca and Bounty Hunter ID. I have made sure your rep is fixed accordingly.....good and bad. The rest is up to you so play nice and DON'T let me see your name across our desk again.