Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm bored and try to waste my time effective:D

Current version

Front

Downside

Older/more screens:

Model

Render Front

Render Detail

Render Back
Container, DSE, Liberty?
It's more like Libertysh...so replacement to the Liberty Super transport would be awwy
engines are a bit libertisch... its a bit randoom... just placed some stuff here and there:D

the style would be most fitting as libertonian/civi container transport i think

\\edit: and yeah I am still adding some details but first wanted to have some feedback before i go on
Nice model, but it can't be a transport, because of the proportions. If that ship would have 5k cargo space it would be too wide to fit in a trade lane. Freighter? Yes, why not.
' Wrote:Nice model, but it can't be a transport, because of the proportions. If that ship would have 5k cargo space it would be too wide to fit in a trade lane. Freighter? Yes, why not.

it fits into tradeline... its a bid more wide but flat enought that it will fit between the TL thingies

just a question of scaling.

and nobody said i must have 5k:P

would work as freighter too. (\\edit: hmm... or not... polycount is quite high for a freighter i think)

only thing which haz to be changed then is the cockpit maybe.
Nice looking model.
I actually like this thing, I just dunno what you could do with it.. It also doesn't seem very structurally sound, but eh, rule of cool.

I'd redo the front first off though. It's too angular and low poly looking. It needs some meat to it, and maybe some proper windows.

Edit: Actually, it just hit me. Firefly replace.
Make the containers line up to a perfect X shape would be better in my opinion.
' Wrote:Make the containers line up to a perfect X shape would be better in my opinion.

i will give it a try later:D
Pages: 1 2