Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From forum, server, bane my IP, FOREVER
Time to choose, mister Freeman, it's time to choose.
' Wrote:Time to choose, mister Freeman, it's time to choose.

start shooting civvie IDs start shooting everything and everyone with your cap
respawn rinse and repeat:D
threaten to sanction everyone

and most importantly leave disco as an ass xD

but on a more serious note, you can just blacklist disco and the disco IP locally.
Having a bit of a meltdown today huh?

Question: why would you want to be banned when you could simply just y'know, stop playing?

One day in the future, you're gonna want to check this place out again like most of us do, so trying to burn your bridges would be a pretty shortsighted & stupid move.

Still, even if you never want to pop back around in a year or so, what's the point of asking for a ban exactly?
MARBURG!

CHANGE YOUR AVY! WHERE'S PIGGY?!?!?!?!

On a more serious note:

Dude. Just leave if ya don't like it here.. Unless this is like.. some sort of crazed addiction. Then you need to be banned.

:)
I haz your stuff?:crazy:

What is the reason you wish to banned from forum as well as Server?
I stooped to play, get out all my money, ships, just to be sure that I will not back
Well I guess you could just leave and trust yourself not to look back here for a while.
Either way I hope to see you back... one day.
Damn dude. You live in Astana?

Hold my spot will ya?

:P

Anywho. I saw that you were trolling a sanction thread. Well, that's one way to get banned. Heh.
' Wrote:Damn dude. You live in Astana?

Hold my spot will ya?

:P

Anywho. I saw that you were trolling a sanction thread. Well, that's one way to get banned. Heh.
:)
Pages: 1 2 3