Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A question with a possible corsair-img allies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I,m open a new topic with this subject.
An eventualy allies with img and corsairs every two faction are we shaw score by it.
For corsairs new teritory(ex.Tau) and for img new weapons and armor technology
and extruding the common enemies(outcasts,bmm).
I,m very curious for yur oppinion.
uuuuh ... because corsairs pirate the **** from IMG in o7?

thats like saying order and keepers should be friends because they both fight the bhg

i.e: 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' doesnt always apply
no thanks.

Not sure about what corsairs do with IMG miners in the omega's or sigma's
but I don't think they would just wanna be allies, since there is more profit to chase the IMG.

EDIT: Enemy of my Enemy is also my Enemy because hes allied with...

this just won't work.
First of all, the Corsairs are rephacked full hostile towards the IMG. So the intentions of the developers are made clear from the start.

Second, the IMG seems to have no need for technology of any kind, since the last years they have been producing top-notch fighters, bombers and gunboats. They also have the technology to construct Battlecruisers and Carriers, albeit the use of such vessels are none at the moment, except maybe for station defence.

And lastly, while the Corsairs and the IMG are more likely to stop fighting each other (a cease-fire, not an alliance) when Outcasts come into play (the Corsairs hate the Outcasts from birth, it's like a genetic trait to them, and the IMG find the Outcasts the real problem in their Tau operations, and rarely encounter the 'sairs), they don't have good relations with each other since the IMG are supporting the Molly Republic on the side who are an obstacle to the Corsairs that have a stake in Dublin, and Bretonia in general (they dream of taking over).

So, no.
but then corsairs could fly nyx's!
' Wrote:but then corsairs could fly nyx's!

lolno!

we have the best ships in sirius ... why the F would we fly those purple dildos?
Titan with vampires :lol:
Nyx with sala's / tiz / cala's:crazy:

yeah this ain't gonna happen.
IMG is friendly-ish with a mortal enemy of the Corsairs: The RHA. This makes it highly unlikely IMG and Corsairs would become neutral. That said, Corsairs may be rephacked, Corsair Guard is not.

And Nyxes are inferior to Corsair craft, that I'll admit. IMG has a better <strike>fun</strike>gunboat though.
' Wrote:IMG is friendly-ish with a mortal enemy of the Corsairs: The RHA. This makes it highly unlikely IMG and Corsairs would become neutral. That said, Corsairs may be rephacked, Corsair Guard is not.

And Nyxes are inferior to Corsair craft, that I'll admit. IMG has a better <strike>fun</strike>gunboat though.

Yes, I forgot about the Hessians.

While this is not the thread to debate this, the Nyx, if flown properly, can outclass a Titan anytime, since it presents a quite small target from all angles and is a lot more responsive in turning. It's shield bubble is quite slim too, and it can dodge Tizona fire. And don't forget the Pytho with its massive six weapon slots all firing forward, its decent armor and regens, good turning and responsiveness, and, again, the slim profile.
' Wrote:Titan with vampires :lol:

yeah this ain't gonna happen.

O RLY !?
Pages: 1 2 3