Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Multiple Forum accounts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wont get like haxorpermabanned for having more than one forum account and doing things with them, will i?

I dont thinks so, but i also think is best to double check.

So.

Is having multiple accounts allowed?

And are there any extenuating circumstances under which it is not allowed?

Yes, it is allowed to have multiple forum accounts.
' Wrote:And are there any extenuating circumstances under which it is not allowed?
On this point, yes. If a person is permabanned they are not supposed to come back under any name at all. Some do, but those people just have issues letting go.
' Wrote:On this point, yes. If a person is permabanned they are not allowed to come back under any name at all.

Fix'd it for you.
If you are thinking of making another forum account to troll, insult, etc with, let me save you a ban/sanction and tell you not to do it. People who do that tend to find BOTH accounts banned.
I have a crap ton of forum accounts, so it's alright.

...and Dab...why do you always have to think of the glass half empty bro?

~Leo
It is allowed.

I have around seven.

Regardless of what Dab says, if you know your tricks you can troll on one and not be caught out.
uh, I'm just sayin' but in general 'glass half empty-types' get a bad rap. Technically, it's impossible for half-empty/full glasses to even exist...if it ain't liquid filling the other half, it's air...you know the other thing it's impossible to live without:lol:
' Wrote:uh, I'm just sayin' but in general 'glass half empty-types' get a bad rap. Technically, it's impossible for half-empty/full glasses to even exist...if it ain't liquid filling the other half, it's air...you know the other thing it's impossible to live without:lol:

I think the context of the question or statement takes everything which is not water in the glass to be nothing, or empty.
one of these days Mr. Blet, I truly, truly hope you will get the hang of multiple forms of humor <strike>native</strike> to the internet:crazy:

Good luck...I have faith in you:P
Pages: 1 2