Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, all.
Im kindof new to here.
Been playing the server and reading the forums every once in a while, but never got round to actually posting.
So here it goes!
And I am the first to welcome thee. Have a nice stay!
o hi der
Bonjour mais amis, you are welcome to our little family. Like all families we have our occasional disagreements, but I like to think that we are there for each other when needed.

If you want or need help starting out just ask, there are plenty of people who will be there for you. If you should consider joining a faction then most will gladly help you get started, whether with advice, a suitable ship or a little back up for those first few missions to develope you IFF and earn your ID.

If you should be interested in becoming a Gallic Brigand, PM me. I am always happy to talk with no commitment to explain what we are and what we do, so you can find out if it is suitable for you. I'm sure members of other factions, official and unofficial, would be happy to do the same for you if you are interested or want to know more about their factions.

So don't be shy, the best part of the game is in playing with other people and all factions are always on the lookout for new recruits.
Hello thar, welcome aboard.
Welcome to Discovery!
Good to see you've finally decided to drop by and say hello. Seeing your join date, I don't think you're really "New" around here, so you've most likely read all the stuff you need to read already. But still, have a look at these links and feel free to ask if you come up with any questions;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, We are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Yo

Wilcommen auch RHein...welcome to discovery
Dude, your name made me laugh. Welcome to the forums man. Enjoy your stay.

:)
Hey there,welcome to disco,read rules, be considerate and be happy.
Pages: 1 2 3