Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to you all. I am a semi-new player who recently transferred here from the WTS mod. Im still getting used to some of the role-play, but I'm glad to be here. If you have seen me online ive been playing as DMS-12444 and DMS-12444-A. I'm still a it new but I thank any of you that have already given me some good advice and I hope to see many of you on line again. Thank you.;)

I always like to have a story behind any RP characters I make so here they are for the two above.

DMS-12444
I was originally born on planet Honshu, why my parents left for Liberty ill never know but after much consideration I've decided to go with my grandfather back to Kusari space. Its always been one of my dreams to one day join a navy; and the Kusari Naval Force is one of the best Ive seen. I absolutely refuse to fly anything bigger than a gunboat, but I don't think that will be a problem any time soon. You probably wont recognize me if you see me in space since I operate under my old ISAR (Information Systems and Research) operations number like my grandpa, but ill see you around.

Best wishes,
*illegible scribbled signature*

DMS-12444-A
Ever since the collapse in the old ISAR I never would have thought that I could still support even the most minimal operations. But the events that have transpired over the past few years seems to have proven me wrong. I'm working as a miner and trader at the moment and have recently found a splendiferous trade route transporting Hydrocarbons from Fuchu Prisn to Nago Station. I am still attempting to buy a small transporter though im trying to avoid anything too ostentatious as not to attract pirates. Even being middle aged at 97 I find that multiple career paths I can pursue are present. Being that I worked for over 40 years as a robotics expert for ISAR I may still be able to exploit my experience for a new job. I hear Kishiro Technologies has a few openings so well have to see how that goes.

Godspeed old friend,
*coffee stained illegible text*
welcome to the disco
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Bonjour mais amis, you are welcome to our little family. Like all families we have our occasional disagreements, but I like to think that we are there for each other when needed.

If you want or need help starting out just ask, there are plenty of people who will be there for you. If you should consider joining a faction then most will gladly help you get started, whether with advice, a suitable ship or a little back up for those first few missions to develope you IFF and earn your ID.

If you should be interested in becoming a Gallic Brigand, PM me. I am always happy to talk with no commitment to explain what we are and what we do, so you can find out if it is suitable for you. I'm sure members of other factions, official and unofficial, would be happy to do the same for you if you are interested or want to know more about their factions.

So don't be shy, the best part of the game is in playing with other people and all factions are always on the lookout for new recruits.
Thanks for all the tips, should come in handy.

@ Chet: Ill be sure to look those over, thanks for the helpful links.

@ podgie_bear: I may very well consider your offer; Thank you.
Welcome to Disco, NewLancer.

' Wrote:-Discovery Mod Wiki<strike>pedia</strike>
Almost.
Hey there,welcome to disco,read rules, be considerate and be happy.
welcome to the greatest freelancer community of all times