Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
moosemingemauler has been sanctioned for breaking the following rule:
Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Fined all guns.

Admin link: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85490
Hi there.

I can't follow the admin URL link. I'm not sure of what I did wrong. If I did kill someone without warning it would have been completely unintentional as I always follow server rules. Can I have more information please. I was in a few big battles recently and maybe someone got in my way without realising.
On review, I'm reversing this sanction. I have put a bunch of money on your ship to allow you to rebuy your guns and a little extra for your trouble.
' Wrote:On review, I'm reversing this sanction. I have put a bunch of money on your ship to allow you to rebuy your guns and a little extra for your trouble.

I am much appreciative of your decision, and thank you very much for that.

regards Aaron... :)