Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: on various station IFF's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
concerning this baby:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=85698&hl=

i see admin wisdom in the 'one faction per ID' rule now. and quite frankly, i bow to you folks foreseeing this.

but we have a peculiar situation here now. scra and corsairs would for example have good relations with fp5. i dont want to deny the omicroners their official faction rights, however, the other people involved in this only have a beef with the zoner station in theta. should other zoner stations / commanders support this? fr5 by zoners is very close to fr5 by freelancers, but zoners have more than one station. this is the issue. they are separate while their iff is only one.

i know its exhausting to make a new facion ID, but this is one way to resolve this situation.

another one is this - i hear there are a lot of unused IFF's ingame. could we just bind one of those to fp9 and make if flash as zoner? is ti doable? is there any other solution?

You could.

But then every other station would want their own IFF.

There aren't enough unused IFFs for that.
is it possible to make a new faction?

or perhaps the other zoner factions should pay a visit to the fp9ers and slap seven sorts of snot out of them until they start seeing stars and saying sensible things
Yes, it is.

It is also an absolute pain to do.

Tedious and repetative do not even come close to describing it.
Can we add Corsair Zoners to cover this little issue since the station is somehow not represented by course of any official faction? Or it will be much easier to take the only player who represents the station and give him Sair ID and IFF to be even more clear.
Again, we could.

But once again, we would then have everyone else begging for their own IFF.
' Wrote:Iit will be much easier to take the only player who represents the station and give him Sair ID and IFF to be even more clear.
' Wrote:is it possible to make a new faction?
We have plenty of guard factions so I assume it is possible.

' Wrote:or perhaps the other zoner factions should pay a visit to the fp9ers and slap seven sorts of snot out of them until they start seeing stars and saying sensible things
Get over yourself and let them RP
' Wrote:Again, we could.

But once again, we would then have everyone else begging for their own IFF.
It's already happening (CR,HF and so). Only few official factions remain unsolved.
Freeport <insert number here> ID

A losely connected group with the zoners,
They are mostly independent, but share several things, such as ships, contracts but also freedom, if one group makes other people angry they are most likely not to respond...

etc etc...

We need sub ID's k?
Pages: 1 2 3