Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Dr. Julius Gorner.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings ladies and gentleman. Pardon me for intruding like this, but sometimes dire measures need to be taken.
I have heard that your group consists mostly of intellectuals, correct? If so, I would like to offer you my expertise.

But oh, *tsk tsk*. Where are my manners, pardon me for being late with introduction. I am, well, name isn't too important, it often changes anyway. *sighs* Again I have drifted away from the main subject. First and foremost I am a doctor, not the type of person you would expect, eh? I specialize in genetic engineering and anthropology. My technical skills are at decent level, nothing too special.

I have worked as military physician, for Liberty Navy mostly, often taking care of wounded soldiers, sometimes even taking care of those arrogant so called "agents" when their "experts" aren't "expert" enough in their field.

Now that I mention it..., this brings me to another ability of mine. Since some of the military personnel tend to be a bit violent when it comes to medical checks and other necessary procedures, then I have to use other means to make them more "collaborative", like touching the "touchy" points, after all I am a doctor. Sometimes I admit, I to be a bit brutal but its for their own good.

You wonder now, "What the hell does this military lapdog want here?", "He is same like the rest of the lot following their masters.", "Why did he intrude on this comm? To tell us his life story?". Well pardon me, but I am not blind follower like my colleagues and I am not nicknamed Angel of Death for no reason.

Work of plain physician is boring, repeatable, dull, it destroys my intellect. So sometimes I take occasional "test subject" to perform my experiments. Often I snatched criminal convicted to death from nearby prison, believing that nobody will care for that scoundrel *laughs*. Seems like they do care, how surprising, nonetheless my methods used in experiments weren't, how would they say ethical or correct, so they kicked me off from my work. That didn't strike me much, as there were unique individuals who would ask questions and venture into space that wasn't intended for them. PERFECT! New test subject.

To make story a bit shorter now, I know, sometimes I talk too much... I made a small mistake that allowed those lawful thugs to discover me, now I seek place where I would perfectly fit. Some would say that I should run to Rogues, but mind them I am not running and Rogues are just bunch of drunk criminals, I am an intellectual, as such I want to be surrounded by like minded people who would value the work I do.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...alias.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Hacker_Tb.png]

You may know me or maybe not but I seen you guys and I know that you guys are right for me, I have been running from Liberty corrupt authorities and government, how this start, it's a long a story, I am looking for a family and for a home and for a hope to make liberty better and make it free from this corrupt people, I am attaching a data base to my message, please check it, sorry for asking you to check it but keeping things encrypt is necessary for me.

...ouroboros.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

I need to get out of Ageira. My real name is unimportant but I can be contacted under the name Karl Stromberg. Whoever is receiving this search your records for transmissions under the "ouroboros" protocol. I have been supplying intel to a contact within your organisation for the past 3 years in exchange for cardamine. I'm sure I've already handed you the exact nav data for countless Ageira convoys.

The net is closing around me. Other employees in my division are going missing. They know the transmissions are coming from Pueblo Station but they can't identify me..yet. Pietersen has already been taken, she has been gone for almost 3 shift cycles. Official records show her as holidaying on Pittsburgh. No-one in their right mind would take a vacation to Pittsburgh.

I'm going to steal a shuttle in 3 hours and make for the Magellan system. I don't expect a fanfare when I arrive but for the love of god please don't shoot me down.

...Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Good day,
My real name is not important , but you can call me Nick Nack, I'm an Ageira employee ....errm I was.
Everything started when me and my friends were dismissed for unknown reasons , and then I realized that we are hunted even by LSF and other libertonian forces , I start hiding in Freeports but .... they can still catch me . So I'm sending this highly encrypted transmission hoping that Lane Hackers can help me with a better "hiding" location , but even more I hope that with their help I can find why I'm hunted...

"Some peoples approach him , Nick starts running to his "Scimitar" and hopes that Lane Hackers will respond quickly."

...Georgi.Koskov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings Hackers and Professor.

My name is...pauses There are the whole bunch of them. I use to use forge lots of different Identities.. But now, you can call me Georgi Koskov, a.k.a Plague or White.

Hearing my numerous names, you should have already some ideas about my life-style. It started at my early ages, when I first forged the diploma at school and started learning in the University without even passing the exams. Well, the University really improved my knowledge and experience. Later, I tried to forge another Identity, which wasn't really success. I spent an year and half in prison, which really affected on my future life. Lots of stuff happened and lots of things changed after my release. Prison is the dirties place, I would say. You will get sentenced 2 years, but it might become decade. Two spy Agents were sent in my cell, I killed one and wounded the other. I wasn't going to spend the whole 10 years of my life in four walls. I escaped from the prison, left Liberty and never looked back.

What happened outside the Liberty shall not be really important for you. But the fact that I'm not wanted any more, neither in Liberty nor anywhere else in the Sirius, is the thing that should be important. I changed my appearance, created totally safe Identity, so none of Agents can notify it. I've spent a week in Liberty already, and I'd say cops are really stupids.

Some days ago, I heard about the Lane Hackers. I've always loved Hackers, they look like forgers too. You know, Criminals never change. I've spent only one week without doing anything illegal and I'm already feeling bored. I'm born as a criminal,the blood inside me is green instead of red. And the Lane Hackers are the guys with whom I'd like to continue my future.

Hope my little story didn't take too much of your time.

Koskov out~

...Red#Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

What I feared is true....
This is...."Red" I'm a Ageira employee and I am in deep trouble...I will make this brief as I have no time to explain. I was part of a research team working on a project that would make billions for Ageira. But now that the Project is come to a head the team has slowly gone missing one by one...There is just few of us left and I discovered that the Project has been terminated and no longer on records..I hacked all the databases and archives but its gone incl all records of the members that went missing.

It is clear to me that these crazy corp heads has decided to end our..."employment"
You are my only hope..I have a friend where I will disappear to. I am sure you will be able to find me...
R

...Irma Bunt.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings dear Professor, dear Hackers,

I am
...decryption.failed...file.corrupted...

No matter, names aren't important, unless you want to be well known and dead too early. Anyway I would've never thought I might become one of The Lane Hackers, but you know... Times change, so I am here. I am more than sure about my biography and how much would it bore you. Please, allow me to describe my life shortly.

Childhood -...decrypting... - Good...

School - ...decrypting... - Manhattan - High School ... Denver - Engineering ... Cambridge - Radiation/Engineering...

Skills/Knowledge -
...decrypting... - Lane and Gate Engineering, Radiation fields, Anomalies...

This would be just short description of my life and skills. I am more than sure the bad side suits me well and I am too intelligent to become dirty and oh stupid Rogue.

Thank you for your time.

...grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Alias: Grubozaboyschikov

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Informal.png]

Well... that was easy enough.
Hey! Grubozaboyschikov here.

I'm not from Ageria... and why the hell would I be after what I've discovered...

Basically it's like this. I'm a hacking genius! I don't know all the tricks yet but I've done a good amount on my own!
It started off simple at highschool. Leaking out pictures from a girl's phone that I despised.
Later I got into more harder things. Hacking the schools computer to change my grades from A- to A+s.... Its not like they noticed. I left one or two things B+ just in case. The useless stuff though. It was more of a sport anyway. I never got caught doing it.
I got better at software and computer technology too. My 'rents thought it was a bit strange but never really bothered to ask. I never cared. Programming was my thing too and I did my own research plus some school studies on the subject.
After a while I started to learn how to program viruses too. That was fun. Playing around with how they worked! I started to try to hack into things just to see if I could, using remote addresses and my own protection just in case.

Well anyway... quick version is I managed to hack into the Ageria data base out of curiosity.... and looking at what I saw.. I was really shocked.
It was just so corrupted. The whole origination. The way they had their workers are treated and the projects they are undergoing... everything!
Everything to build up their vast empire and take away our freedom!

In any case... I've gotta run. I think their own tech finally got a signal generally where I could be located. Primitive tech stuff now, you know. I need to get to cover.
I'd like to ask to join the cause and fight against this corruption. I've got talent. You can use me! That and.... I don't wana end up in prison.. who knows what they will do to me...

Actually.... I have a pretty good idea.

I'm Grubozaboyschikov... I'm 24... and... Oh shhhhi-

...alias.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

I don't have long to transmit this so a short data burst must suffice.

I am, or was an Ageira employee, until today. I was hired as a security consultant for the employee ID tracking systems and clearly did too good of a job. Today after discovering yet another backdoor I managed to check the employee manifests, while looking for my salary, for obvious reasons, only to find that I am going to be terminated at the end of the month. I know the rumors and will not end up on Huntsville, Sugarland or worse. I don't have much time to stick around so I figure that I have 2 options: try to evade the USI while making a run for the border worlds or, rather than living out the rest of my life on some desolate scrap of nowhere, I can try to burn down the system that wants to burn me out! If this reaches the right ears without Ageira catching wind I will be on Denver. I have a piece from a counterfeit Neural Net transmitter, from Ames, set up outside a private dock in the middle district of Crichton Springs. I don’t think Ageira had eyes on me when I set it up, but having witnessed how fast you work that must be enough to go on. I’ll be departing from there in my shuttle tomorrow evening and only hope to be stopped on the way to the Edge by friendlier factions than the LPI cronies of my overlords or Hunter assassins.

Alias, Maximillian „Max“ Largo.

...Nena.Bismaquer.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Uff...Hello. I’ve been a Freelancer since my graduation from the College. I fly around, trying to find opportunities to make a living, despite the low monthly income.

However, I don’t regret that I rejected the job offer from the DSE company in my third year, just because of my “excellent” performance on computer. I knew I would be paid handsomely, but I preferred to be a Freelancer allowing me to make up my own agenda.. I did feel lost for several times...and the second time was when I began to be addicted of cardamine. I can’t quit the addiction somehow. Every dose I consume will make me feel better, and more focus on my work. *she pauses a little* I guess that Maltese I met in the bar was right....

Why would I join your cause? Because I’ve found what the DSE (the one that once offered me a position “nicely”in their company) is actually like behind its fancy mask....Alias Nena Bismaquer.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36