Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

PERMANENT AFFILIATION POLICY CONSENT: I hereby agree that my character will be permanently affiliated with The Lane Hackers. In case of leaving the official faction I am allowed to continue playing my character only under independent Lane Hacker affiliation in accordance to generally accepted Lane Hacker lore.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

PERMANENT AFFILIATION POLICY CONSENT: I hereby agree that my character will be permanently affiliated with The Lane Hackers. In case of leaving the official faction I am allowed to continue playing my character only under independent Lane Hacker affiliation in accordance to generally accepted Lane Hacker lore.

...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Deceiver.Thackeray.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Interruptor.Domingo.Espada.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Master.Assassin.Norman.Bates.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Infiltrator.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Spyder.Mordere.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

...Interruptor.Von Hammerstein.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36