Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello im brand spanking new to freelancer was looking for a open ended space fighter mmo and ran across this game and am looking for a guild or faction or whatever they are called in this game to help get me on my feet or someone that wants to battle in the air so i can tune my twitch reflex skills hit me up on here or in-game, if i can get in game =P
Hey there,welcome to disco,read rules, be considerate and be happy.
If you want to test your pvp,head down to Connecticut,the arena system,(but go there only if you know there are people there!You can check using chat)there,you can ask someone to pvp with you and teach you and stuff.
For factions,I can't recommend anything to you,since I'm not in an official faction.
Thank you very much sir and I did not receive a PM from you unless you are bear also, or thats a good way to troll scrubs because it is in your sig
Quote:Thank you very much sir and I did not receive a PM from you unless you are bear also, or thats a good way to troll scrubs because it is in your sig
Haha,well I put that in my sig to trick people into going into their inbox,of course I did not send a PM,I have better things to do then send PMs to everybody =P.
Welcome.

If you are looking for a good beginner faction that also gets to PVP a bit I suggest looking at the LPI. Just remember to read the rules. Most of it is common sense stuff, but you still need to read them.

Good luck and try to have fun.
LPI do they have a forum of some sort?
never mind found their recruitment page
Welcome to the disco
Thank you
Welcome. Mind the rules and all that jazz but most importantly have a good time.

Your signature is far too large, you might want to shrink it down before one of the Forum Mods or Admins do it for you.

~Leo
Pages: 1 2