Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Mission.Commission.recognized...transmission.encrypted​...
...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Peyton,

According to our reports you might actually be able to score a high profile kill in Liberty. Note, that you will have to earn our trust first. You've got a month to score minimum two high profile kills for us. If you fail to meet this requirement, you will be removed from our bounty board.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...comm.id.Wayne Peyton.recognized...transmission.encrypted​...
...uploading.data...

Well that depend's on what do you mean by "high profile targets". If you mean those 3 unfortunate fellas you keep on your black list, then I must say that you are out of your mind. Just to find one I would have to be very lucky. Defining what you exactly mean by that would be much appreciated.

...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Peyton,

By high profile targets we understand officers of primary Liberty Navy fleet, Liberty Security Forces or LPI, members of the official branch of the Bounty Hunters Guild, Mandalorian Mercenaries, those irritating mercenaries belonging to Societe Militaire Privee and any individual appointed by us with an assassin or an executor. Therefore, regular secondary fleet reserves or loosely affiliated bounty hunters DO NOT COUNT. I hope it's clear enough for you now.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission
...comm.id.Wayne Peyton.recognized...transmission.encrypted​...
...uploading.data...

*that dumb, half slashed, rapist face appears on the screen again*

Thought you don't pay for those weekend warriors at all.
*scratches his head*
That ain't a problem.
*grins*
Already got one. You'll be seeing a few pretty soon.

..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: HIGH]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarletq.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: .. New Tokyo ..

.. message begins ..

Good day, name's Remilia Scarlet.

I'v arrived to Liberty not long time ago and since I'm planning to stay here for some time I'm looking towards to rise some cash in process.

I would like to work on your assasination contracts as an independent mercenary.

File 1

File 2

With regards.

/Signed Remilia Scarlet

.. end of message ..

..:[Transmission Closed]:..
...uploading.data...

Dear Ms Scarlet,

I am afraid we could not find much on the neural net about you. And since the recent collapse of our allies in Kusari, we can't really ask them for intelligence gathering. Therefore, we are forced to accept you on a trial basis. You have exactly two weeks to deliver us two kills. This means that the deadline for you is 24th December. Bring us two presents for the Christmas and you will become a permanent contractor.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission
..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: HIGH]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarletq.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: .. New York ..

.. message begins ..

So be it.

With regards.

/Signed Remilia Scarlet

.. end of message ..

..:[Transmission Closed]:..
:Incoming Transmission:
:Encryption Codes Accepted:
[Image: MysteriousPilot.jpg]
Name:
-----------------
Ship: Soldiers.Fortune

One of your pilots, I believer her name was Nicole Hunter, was kind enough to help me buy a decent ship. Of course, there were some... qualifications.

I have two weeks to deliver two kills to your bounty board, or the hunter turns into the hunted. Figured I ought to register so I don't become a dead man.

Fortune out.

:End Transmission:
[Image: LePewComm01.png]

Lane Hackers.

Now I don't know much about you, but I hear I can get some work done in Liberty for you. I'm employed with the Reavers currently, and they said I needed to sort out my own paperwork.

Now, if I may, I'd like a few ships added so I can finish my list a bit quicker. Mors.Veau, Ivre.Cafard, and The.Sphinx are the ships. We are still under Reaver contract, so if there's any issues take it up with the rainbow guys.

Capt'n "Bastard" out.

[Image: LePewCommend01.png]
[Image: CommsLink-silver019_zpsb122c6ee.png]

I'll vouch for LePew and his crew.
They are an attaché of sorts to our Company, and as such, they are offering aid and firepower to our endeavours.

I'm sure you'll see the benefits, Professors.

Kisses,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]