Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
= Incoming Transmission=
ID: Captain Jack Rattenbury
Source: Grinning Liar
Subject: Requesting permission to pass through your space in Magellan and dock on your bases.

Good day, honourable Gentlemen and Ladies.

I am a smuggler by trade but before I used to work for a small trade company . Upon my redundantcey I managed to procure a cheap firefly from barrier and I have named her the Grinning Liar.

Due to the positions of the jump holes being so close to your base in Magellan, I am requesting to dock and refuel before the long slog up through the taus. Of course I do not expect this for free so I am offering my smuggling expertise to you.

Or if this dose not tickle your fancy then I will be willing to offer a monthly donation to your cause.

Hoping for a fruitful relationship

Captain Jack Rattenbury

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Rattenbury, before we start with business there is couple of informations I would like you to share with us. What do you smuggle and where ? With who do you work in general ? And just to see how much are you ready to cooperate with us, where do you live when you don't work ?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
= Incoming Transmission=

Good day Mr Paco I can understand you questions and of course I will answer them.

1.What do you smuggle and where

Main smuggling run is slaves from niverton to Malta and Cardamine back to buffalo however I would be willing to extend my smuggling if you so wish

2. With who do you work in general ?

My main work partners are the liberty rouges who provide the slaves and the outcast who provide the Cardamine.

3. Where do you live when you don't work ?

When not working I stay in the Barrier Gate Station away from the lawful flunky's if you get my drift and the provides plenty of information which I can use to my advantage

Hoping for a fruitful relationship

Captain Jack Rattenbury
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I'm pleased with informations you provided. There are two things I would like to add and you can dock freely.

1.When you're hauling Cardamine if one of our operatives stops you, you will fill up his cargo hold with it and move on. No hostilities from either side of course.

2.You may add Counterfeit Software to your list of smuggling.

Have a nice day Mr.Rattenbury.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

= Incoming Transmission=

I would take this moment to say thank your Mr Paco and I will accept this conditions you haves specified

Happy we have an accord

Captain Jack Rattenbury