Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Armaturnojelqzo, strela, sturak, deltaii1, El_Diablo_Revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

I have received evidence that the following craft (Outcast and Hacker) have been hindering the progress of our allies (The Junker Congress):

Armaturnojelqzo
strela
Iron aka sturak (alleged leader of the group)
deltaii2 aka deltaii1 (alleged leader of the group)
El_Diablo_Revenge

Each of you is to proceed as follows:
  1. Pay 5 million Sirius credits to .:j:.Crow's_Nest
  2. Record that the transfer took place in one way or another
  3. Post proof of the funds transfer in this channel with your sincere apologies.
If you fail to do that, or clear your name within a reasonable time period (a fortnight), The Lane Hackers may see to it that your operations within our reach are restricted. That includes nasty stuff.
You are being issued personal notifications to alert you of this message. Another attempt to pirate the Junker Congress will be regarded as your failure to acknowledge the above.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...uploading.data...

Update: Anyone except strela could not be reached by the notification service. The other four have either ceased to exist, been renamed, or cannot be reached for unknown reasons. They will still be held responsible once we get a hold of them.

Update 2: Leaders of the group have been identified, along with their new callsigns.

Update 3: sturak and deltaii1 have been contacted directly in the Magellan system.

.... Ello Junker Phate

I'm going to response about this and I say the money are my.

I wont give the money never ever. If you guys want the money come and get em by force with your big guns. And This El_Diablo_Revenge is one of us and he was actually the one who gave the idea- blame him. And im looking forward for some kind of new Deal because 5 million from each is too much.

The reason we got the money from him was because Junkers, Rouges, Hackers didnt want to ally with us they just wanted to kill us. That's the reason for everything.

Delta lead out....
...uploading.data...

Congratulations. You just made sure it stays that way. Expect messengers.

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

I'€™ve been following this. Delta lead, I'€™d like to take this opportunity to call you a liar. Yes, you heard me right. El Diablo Revenge was the one who tried to restrain you boys. I heard him telling you boys the operation was a bad idea and you should back off, but you were all too darn trigger happy to pay any attention to him. I'€™m not worried about it anymore.

That was also a load of bull you boys gave me about Junkers attacking Outcasts and killing someone's brother. You see Mr. Phate here knows how to handle these situations. He came to me through proper channels to tell me about a misbehaving Junker. We are dealing with the issue and I suspect the Junker is angry because of your actions. I don't mind giving money to help out your cause, I've done it many times. No one likes doing it at the wrong end of a gun. You need to learn some manners. We'll deal with this our way.

Y'€™all do have a nice day.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
---{Incoming Transmission}---

I ? I.. I LIER? My brother really died that day... I don't actually regret it, but he was my brother and was killed by YOU- Junkers and that can never be forgotten! Come on... send your Evil Hell Fire Legions so I can see what kind of girls they are! And try getting your 5 millions from each of us- by force!

Delta.... out
Well now...
These buggers just popped my Wake an' forced me n me lads to eject in California.
Seems they like trouble.
Ye sheep-buggerers popped th' cork now.
's trouble ye'll get.
-Wake out.

Sorry to hear about your loss FInn. Apparently they are still acting like cowards. They jumped you thinking that since you weren't involved in all this you'd be an easy target to take by surprise. Same thing they did to Tallwood's ship in Magellan with some nonsense about Junkers killing someone's brother.

Yes, I'm still calling you a liar. You're still telling this story about your brother and Junker but you have yet to back it up. You're also throwing a temper tantrum by taking out another ship for something I said. Is that your way of showing everyone how incompetent you really are. You can't get any of my ships so will will vent your rage on someone more unsuspecting. Nice job, but until you can get me you just look like a fool.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
Grimmest Knell Encryption Activated
Opening Data Transfer - Reviewing Neural Net ID's and Logs
Disregarding Viral Software
Sender - Deadpool a.k.a. Dead Poole a.k.a. That Bald Guy a.k.a. Writes In Red
Opening Video & Audio Link

[Image: jdkucanava1.jpg]

"If these fellows are causing any amount of tomfoolery and otherwise idiot behavior in our small slice of space - consider my interest piqued. I'll gladly cooperate with any effort to kill off these bedlam-afflicted fools. Especially when such good relationships are involved."

Data Stamp Erased.

Hey Deadpool, I love your look. Aside from that, if you want to help deal with these vermin you should take a look at this.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****