Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Pilots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!! I'm newbie in Freelancer - but i was read server rules - and i like it. I still read about RP but i'm learning english and i've some problems with it. By the way - are on this forum any players from Poland? Because i'm too from Poland and it's easier to me talk in pl.
WELCOME
Hello,welcome to disco,be considerate and be happy

Yes yes, we are here:)

Quote: Greetings!! I'm newbie in Freelancer - but i was read server rules - and i like it. I still read about RP but i'm learning english and i've some problems with it. By the way - are on this forum any players from Poland? Because i'm too from Poland and it's easier to me talk in pl.

Heh we are here amigo, we are ^^
And there are a lot of us so contact me or Ebon and we will help you if you will need something.
Welcome young padawan.
Welcome! <3
I welcome thee
Welcome and good luck
Wellcome and enjoy.
Just a sidenote, remember to always speak english while ingame, with exceptions like PM and group. Some people tend to loose themselfs when they meet "countryfella" and start speaking "their" language on system, and that's not so good.
Pages: 1 2