Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Inactivity Ban? Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,

some months ago i stopped playing FL because i just lost some beloved ones and couldnt set my mind of it. but just as i wanted to play again, all of my chars were deleted. i guess this is an inactivity ban, but those were chars with quite some time spent on them.

i just dont want to start from scratch again because i had 4 chars. is it possible to kind of re activate the characters? If so, what kind of information do you need from me? Please help me out, i love this game

Kind Regards,

Tony

I'm not sure deleted accounts can be reactivated, nor do I remember cases of it happening. =/

I wish you luck my friend.
Inactivity Whipe. Don't log onto them for a few Weeks and they will be deleted. You'll have to start all over again.
' Wrote:Inactivity Whipe. Don't log onto them for a few Weeks and they will be deleted. You'll have to start all over again.

sh*t happens i guess:P
well, ive got some busy days ahead of me....
thx for the reactions guys!
Inactivity wipe. I am sorry.

Make sure to log your chars each 60 days at least once. Every char needs to be logged. To be safe even undock.