Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kujira MKII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was thinking for a while on my launch break about the Kujira Transport that anybody didn't thought about it to be revised except for one person - won't mention his name ^^.

Either way, I was playing around with a mesh a little and this is what I brought up for the Kujira:)

Model:
[Image: Kujira.png]

Comments are welcomed!:)

Edit:

The wireframe is messed up - something new on my model renders presentation. I'll touch it up later if I CAN:P
I like it, it looks like something GMG should own.

Can you make comparison with old model for size ?
Looks cool, especially those fuel tanks are kinda GMGish )
I agree.Looks like a 2.5k or so liquid gas transport,just looking at the size of it.
Nice lines on it btw.
Looks like a possible 5k...or...perhaps a GMG Mobile Gas Miner?
Very nice ship. That would be a great addition, and I agree it does have a GMG look about it.

I'd like to see a comparison to the old model as well.
I dunno. There's just something about this model which is a mite...Strange. It might be the handlebars at the back, or maybe the part where it literally is transporting containers. I rather think that if anything the Kusari Container Transport is the thing it should replace. I'm not sure what it is about this model, but it just doesn't scream "Kujira!" to me when I see it.
As everyone else is saying, it really does have a GMG feel to it.

An Advanced Gas Miner?
Looking good, like a double oil tanker strapped together in space.
One thing I would note, is what looks like a shed roof on either side of bridge. The downward slanting peie of corrugated iron you can see at the top left of the picture at the top.

I'd suggest turning them into either a) a pagonda thing, such as on the Kusari battleship, or some fins that are angled down and slightly backwards - some variation of the Dragon wings I guess. I can't really see the latter suggestion looking too good, but I would quite like to see the first on the model.
Pages: 1 2 3