Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hacker Head Proffesor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.V==
==LOCATION--BRETONIA SPACE==

[Image: 2ajhh1.jpg]
This is Anthrosapien Bio-organism, Group 17, Section 4, Subject 2....But everyone calls me Bret...To the Head Professor...I'm not sure if this will reach you on such an open comm channel, but I'm in need of help from the only group with the technological expertise that I need to complete a personal mission...

I would gladly use my home to help on this mission but I'm afraid moving a cruiser into the Sigma's would be far too noticable....That is where my request comes in...I'm am requesting the usage of a l3GS-1 Gunship under a Freelancer Identification....

My request may seem strange but of all the vessels I have heard about and seen, this ship class suits the needs for my mission due to its technological superiority and advanced scanning equipment...If needed be I ask for a possible advanced version due to the size of Sigma space and the noticable obscurities that normal equipment may have problems with...

I have ordered our sister ship, The Maverick IV, to stand by if supplies are requested to build such a craft, along with a sizable amount of funding from our personal accounts that may be needed to pay for its usage and construction...

We shall standby for your humble reply...This is the Maverick.V...Over and out...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Crawlbot.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9732

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

I think the Professor sharing that Neural-Link was under the impression that you'll spot our policies summarized in the first paragraph of the first entry.
' Wrote:
To All individuals interested in the acquisition of Lane Hacker Technology :

Do not ask.

The Lane Hackers will only consider technology transfer requests from an official executive of your faction. In Rogue-speak, that means 'da boss'. No requests will be considered if made by anyone else. Individuals will be denied without regard for any prior or existing arrangements.
...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Pretty much. no reason to bother Moriarty until this request has some guarantees, recommendations, support etc. This is set up to reduce bureaucracy. Imagine dealing out a hundred gunships and needing to update the ist each time one of them changes its name. Disgusting.

We will only be negotiating to sell amount X to well-known (official) group Y. Said group is then responsible to keep their logs up do date.
Beisdes, the manufacturing capacity is being used up for poorly armored gunships that are discardded in California as target practice for the Liberty Navy. But I guess you're aware of that.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SHIP ID--THE.MAVERICK.V==
==LOCATION--BRETONIA SPACE==

Yes I am aware of such at this current time...Even so, perhaps a scrapped version would suit my needs better then what is currently available?...If it comes down to asking the help of an official faction, then you know I am simply a freelancer, and that my companions were once members of the Junker Congress...May I ask a question?...If say said group approved it for such, would it be under their callsign?...

==END OF TRANSMISSION==