Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from a newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Heh..

Seriously, join a Military Faction.

RM, BAF, KNF or LN.

Easiest to RP, good way to learn.

Yeah, Dieter is right, pick a Military or Police faction and learn from some of the veterens in those, you can then easily branch out into other factions when you got the know-how.
Doesn't need to be a Military faction.

Can be a Special Service/Intelliegence faction like =LSF= or something different like BHG|

Personnal Advice is to join a Faction that you like. Much more rewarding.

And join at least two.
One Trading Faction
One Faction of your choosing.

try to figure out what RP-style is to your liking,

I found it out the long way,

almost 3 years here on disco, and finaly settled down on my RP style,
one of the easier ones of RP is that of the Molly's IMO,

easy to learn, somewhat harder to master it.

join a mining faction like BMM, kruger, IMG or daumann. make loads of credits easily. just beware of all of the lolwut pirates that lurk in T-23, dunlin, Omegas... Oh wait!

Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Join the Liberty Rogues...we are out for good Roleplay not for pure pvp...

And...Welcome to Discovery;)

Have fun and enjoy your stay
' Wrote:Join the Liberty Rogues...we are out for good Roleplay not for pure pvp...

And...Welcome to Discovery;)

Have fun and enjoy your stay

Thanks to all for your advice. You give me lots to chose from!!
Try to help staving people of Cryer by descreasing their work by 0.00000028%, by applying to Cryer Pharmaceuticals today!

Or, if you're less hard-working, I'd like to offer you such option as ALG. We have to save Sirius, after all.

On another hand, you could try out Blood Dragons of Kusari. Very dangerous guys, wearing black sunglasses and using black suits to deal with everything. Alongside with rifles, of course.

Gallic Royal Navy, bunch of evil maskarading terrorists, will gladly help you to enlist in their ranks to help you to cover their backs from justice of the Council.
Welcome!

You should not choose your factions depending on how easy it is to roleplay, but rather how interesting the roleplay is for you.

Have fun.
Well said, Norexan.

:)And Welcome:D
Pages: 1 2