Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from a newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings !!
Thanks for the congenial and supportive nature of this server. I've been playing FL off and on for years, but this is my first shot at MP/RP. Been reading the advice given to other "newbies" and am left with a question:
What faction(s) would you recommend for someone who wants to "hone" their RP skills (In game and out)?

Thanks in advance!!
' Wrote:Greetings !!
Thanks for the congenial and supportive nature of this server. I've been playing FL off and on for years, but this is my first shot at MP/RP. Been reading the advice given to other "newbies" and am left with a question:
What faction(s) would you recommend for someone who wants to "hone" their RP skills (In game and out)?

Thanks in advance!!

Hmm, to be honest, most of the factions here are PVP wise. However there is a lot of RP involve in it before the pvp starts. So, to start by looking for a faction that has a lot of RP and less PVP (which I recommend) for newbies are trading factions.

Have you checked those?
' Wrote:Hmm, to be honest, most of the factions here are PVP wise. However there is a lot of RP involve in it before the pvp starts. So, to start by looking for a faction that has a lot of RP and less PVP (which I recommend) for newbies are trading factions.
Have you checked those?

No, I was wondering if that might be a way to go. I'll investigate. I assume that experience against NPCs doesn't translate very well to PvP. . .

Thanks for the advice.

Tudles
Run, Forrest, run!!!
' Wrote:Run, Forrest, run!!!

Heh..

Seriously, join a Military Faction.

RM, BAF, KNF or LN.

Easiest to RP, good way to learn.
Hi welcome to disco.
Join a military faction.
Join the Order, we have cookies
Go to the Dark Side, Join the sisters get tons of RP and a tons of PVP! Help to purge the infidels.
welcome to the disco!

npc killers rarely make good pvpers. if you want practice at pvp, dock a ship at conn

you dont need a faction to learn to RP, just get out of ny
Join the Hackers, we have chocolate cookies.
Pages: 1 2