Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: is thire a rhineland clain to join?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi im new to ur server and was wondering if thire is a clan in rhineland that id be able to join. my in game name is sid msg me if u know or if ur in a rhineland clan and are recruiting. :yahoo:
There's Rheinland Military lead by Angel, and I'm sure they are accepting new members to join their ranks.
Hi Sid,

I joined the Rheinland Military a few weeks ago, so im also a newbie :D look at the pinned-thread "Disvovery Server factions Status" ! There made Angel ( aka Samus ) a post on the first page of the thread where many informations are available for u ;)
I hope u will join us !

PS: you're from germany :D ? or why do you want to join RM ?
i just realy like rhinland ships the space ect. i personly think thire ships look kool :)
Hello Sid, yes I lead the RM-Rheinland Millitary, would be happy to have you on Board, Ill be on Most of the Day today, Ill look for ya, PM your Information and ill get your RM char set up on the Server.

Once again welcome to Rheinland.
just to let ya know thrsdays and fridays are my days off and im in est time zone also just thought that be some useful info :)