Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost 5 chars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello admins

I have come across abit of a pickel
I lost a few chars recently and would be greatful if you could assist me. I dont know much about how the admins can get chars back, but i heard something about that, they may look up in their Database which char I lost and transfer these to my old account. I use FLMM if that may help with this problem. thank you for your time in hearing me out. I hope we can solve this problem soon.
' Wrote:hello admins

I have come across abit of a pickel
I lost a few chars recently and would be greatful if you could assist me. I dont know much about how the admins can get chars back, but i heard something about that, they may look up in their Database which char I lost and transfer these to my old account. I use FLMM if that may help with this problem. thank you for your time in hearing me out. I hope we can solve this problem soon.
They weren't deleted were they?
No, i didnt delete them myself, other then that, i dont know.
Allthough the admins can do a few magic tricks with flhook and may help you, they can't clairvoyance.
So if you could post the name of one of the ships being stored on said account, it'll help them, find it.

In advance, please use the "Freelancer Account Manager" to save your accounts in the future.

Good luck, anyways!
I would love some help too if at all possible admins. I'm in the same position you are BadWolf. I just came back from extended leave of absence and of course because I didn't keep up with my pilots they are gone.

The only one I really would really love to get back is Repex-Shipping|503. If possible I'd like to get back another one called Recon but that doesn't have as a high of a priority for me.

If it isn't possible to get them back sorry for wasting your time admins.

Sorry for hijacking your help request BadWolf by the way.
' Wrote:I would love some help too if at all possible admins. I'm in the same position you are BadWolf. I just came back from extended leave of absence and of course because I didn't keep up with my pilots they are gone.

The only one I really would really love to get back is Repex-Shipping|503. If possible I'd like to get back another one called Recon but that doesn't have as a high of a priority for me.

If it isn't possible to get them back sorry for wasting your time admins.

Sorry for hijacking your help request BadWolf by the way.

You can't have them back if they were wiped due to inactivity.
Thats what I thought thanks though
Mad.Max
Corelli (or Correlli)
thunderdome

theses are just a few of the five.
Bad Wolf, I am sorry but your characters have been deleted due to inactivity.
Nothing I can do about them anymore.

Please use FLAMM and make sure to log ALL your characters at least once each 60 days.
Just logging the account is not suffice. Also undock and dock again to be safe.
alright, well thanks for trying anyway