Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scan jammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I ran a quick search but found nothing, so here I go:

how about a scan jammer, different and better types avalaible (like CM droppers), to increase the chance of fooling those pesky police scans, mountable only with a smuggler ID?

Thing is, I've tried to smuggle, and found it nearly impossible... ;)
I would go with an armour upgrade slot... You have an armour or a jammer...
Well...:laugh:Maybe it can be instead of Scanner...
yeah, a scanner that just disables enemy scanners. I like it, could work very well for pirates and hackers.
Yeah, some sort of cloak, but only on scanners...say above 4K or so...
I must say that im not attracted to this idea... dont know why, but if you smuggle, then face then concequences when you encounter a Faction player.. NPC's can be ignored... there just a bit anoying....
Great idea, i like it.
' Wrote:Great idea, i like it.

I'll second that.
I like the idea, if it would be possible. I'd say don't limit it to Smuggler ID (I don't think that would be possible unless it was the Smuggler ID), but as Epholl suggested, make it take up the armor upgrade slot.

Problem is, would it really help that much? Many lawful factions tell traders to stop and be scanned, and if you don't stop...
This idea has been brought up before, and most people agreed it'd be awesome, but impossible.
Pages: 1 2 3