Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need different tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
>That would solve a lot of problems; no more problems with targeting and, which is more important, no longer you have to be guessing if some freelancer next to you is lawful or not.

This is good how, exactly? Isn't that the whole idea of freelancer - to be able to choose sides?
' Wrote:Well, unfortunately admin team won't consider giving terrorist IDs to his group.

Although you could try to become official, Jokaah. Despite you'll meet plenty of "import hates", despite this one was intergrated succesfully.

What group, man? All I have is two people and we definitely don't want more since I never can tell when will I grow tired of this place and take another break:)Besides, never have I mentioned them needing a new tag. They couldn't care less.

Going official... Thought about that once. Prepared all the necessary "papers" and then I realized that's just already lost cause, a waste of time. Community would never accept and approve that "faction" (Joker's Joking Organization), back then when there was dozen of us, all with posted RP thug-stories. I doubt that it'd be different now.

And in general--it doesn't really matter. We're all here to have some fun anyway possible. Official, unofficial, grouped, independent--irrelevant.
' Wrote:>That would solve a lot of problems; no more problems with targeting and, which is more important, no longer you have to be guessing if some freelancer next to you is lawful or not.

This is good how, exactly? Isn't that the whole idea of freelancer - to be able to choose sides?

You're saying that Freelancer IFF is all about taking sides---switching sides anytime you want it? Heh. How inspiring...

Sort of, yes. Today he's working for liberty, tomorrow for bretonia, then for kusari, then for blood dragons. Rings any bell?

And of course it means some caution in interaction as you can't just look at him and instantly place him among enemies, friends or neutrals.
So..you have problem targeting people on RP server, so you should adjust your IFF so you can target in peace ?

Try rp-ing...and I don't mean come to NY have lulz then shoot till you get shot.

With all do respect...I'm sorry to see what you became.
' Wrote:<strike>So..you have problem targeting people on RP server, so you should adjust your IFF so you can target in peace ?

Try rp-ing...and I don't mean come to NY have lulz then shoot till you get shot.</strike>

Shove that all-due-respect in some unhappy place, Former-Joker's-Thug-Happy-Former-Indian-or-Whatever-forgetting-"Friends"-person.
' Wrote:... and, which is more important, no longer you have to be guessing if some freelancer next to you is lawful or not.
Well, in my humble opinion, the uncertainty of this kind -- "is this freelancer is good or bad guy?", -- is built-in, needed, i'd even say required part of freelancer identity. I mean, what you think to get rid of is actually quite important part of freelancers' "freedoms", and therefore shouldn't be removed. Again, imho...
' Wrote:Shove that all-due-respect in some unhappy place, Former-Joker's-Thug-Happy-Former-Indian-or-Whatever-forgetting-"Friends"-person.

Don't get pissy on me jokes, but I remember times when we lulzed around for fun of it. Not getting annoyed and living in NY waiting to get shot. (We raided but we didn't live in it)

My advice, make second char for spreading terror, and be joker what you enjoyed to be.

Or... don't :rolleyes:
You've already gotten off on the right foot... If you know what I mean.;)

Edit: And as for setting Freelancers to hostile while keeping Zoners neutral - You can shoot Zoner depots until both your Zoner and Freelancer reps are full hostile (I know, would take a couple of server restarts) then take a single Zoner bribe. This will put your Zoner rep at +0.6, while keeping the Freelancer rep at around -0.65, which still marks them as Hostile on your scanner.
' Wrote:So..you have problem targeting people on RP server, so you should adjust your IFF so you can target in peace ?

Try rp-ing...and I don't mean come to NY have lulz then shoot till you get shot.

rofl

The irony is blinding

Also, the "try RP'ing" phrase is so overused, generally by those people who just want to be like all other forum fags.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5