Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: windows 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
right ermm well gonna keep it simple after xmas in the sales im gonna buy a new pc or laptop i donno :/ with windows 7 on it (much needed upgrade lol) how do i get freelanccer to work with it as i know its a pain:crazy:
It's... not a pain. :|
Wasn't a pain for me.

I installed it. Installed FLMM, FAM, FL Comp. Imported the accounts I use. Not sure why people think it is a pain.

I'd advise you to just install everything and if you have problems, then as here.
alright its just cos somepeople told me ingame it was hell for them :/ ohwell cheers anyway x
Freelancer works with W7 pretty ok for me.
Windows 7? Good luck.
It's installed fine for me several times no problem. But I have had people ask me why theirs didn't work. Most of the time the problem was the mod not updating itself the first time it was activated and FL was launched.
Just install FL, FLMM with Admin rights and leave it open, open the mod file (extract), activate it...and Voila, you have FL Disco running.

W7 is better than other Windows version.

Just make sure to run everything as administrator when installing. Also, if you're getting very strange server IP adresses there's something you need to do, but I can't quite remember what it is.
im having trouble with mine keeps crashing....... no one seems to know how to solve it:(
Pages: 1 2