Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, new to the community. Looking forward to getting stuck in! Played on various servers over the past 5 years so not new to the game, but slowly learning the ropes of the Discovery way of life!

I'm a serious PVP fanatic, scattering engine parts satisfies me dearly;)yet i'm also looking to get involved in the RP side of things too.

See you in space.
Heya.

I think you'll do just fine.

23's!
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
welcome to the disco!
Welcome:D
Welcome to Discovery. Chet seems to have already given you a good coverage of most things you'll need, but this link could also be useful:

The factions forum where you can find a nice faction to join. Try the BAF| if you're looking to fight lots of different enemies...Go on, join, we have crumpets.

Good luck out there, and remember, standing still in the middle of enemy territory where battleships spawn is a BAD idea.
Welcome to disco