Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i have a new Samsung monitor and it's...LCD,LED tech,23",FullHD,with a resolution of 1920x1080,atleast that's how much i need for things to look okay
Fl looks like Mario with the current max resolution,so any ideas how to enhance it?
Tried adding -dx after the target of the shortcut? Such as "C:\Program Files\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe -dx".
ok and another thing,how to make it widescreen?:Pcoz the monitor's wide screen too
and alot of stuff are or too high up,making the unclickable,or too low,same thing
if you notice that the info panels on the bottom are too close to the center, then you have to live with it,

fl was never designed to be at such resolutions
the -dx helps a lot
How to... show off your fancy hardware and your failure to use the search button?
I cannot use the -dx it will not accept it. I do not know maybe cause i use windows7.
' Wrote:I cannot use the -dx it will not accept it. I do not know maybe cause i use windows7.

I use Windows 7 with -dx and widescreen just fine.

EDIT: CorrupteD, it should fix itself after you launch your ship.
strange. I changed it in Properties,but it gives me an error,and will not except it. Might it be cause my freelancer is not installed in My Programs/ But has its own directory?
' Wrote:How to... show off your fancy hardware and your failure to use the search button?
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe" -dx

After the quotation marks.
Pages: 1 2