Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spatial - E78-12 Civilian Deep Space Explorer Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like the Spatial as a ship, more for its looks than anything else [although I don't mind its huge powerplant and 2 mines slots]. But since I've heard the Disco Dev team is slowly making new models for ships based on already existing concepts [on RL or other sci-fi universes]. I was wondering if any one knew if the Spatial is one of those in the to-do list and if so, how it might end up looking. I'm actually waiting for this to see which RP faction I might be interested in joining.

PS. I'm really hoping they don't actually change it for 4.86.
They're changing homeworld imports mainly. Not sure if the Spatial is going to be changed, atleast I never saw a thread about that.
Well that's good to know, at least for now its only the homeworld ones. Thanks for the answer.
Spatial is a beautiful model; only an idiot would change it.
Eh. I wouldn't mind that obsolete wing folding in, and only folding out when docking. Yes, I can make the model do that. Yes, that's also how the StarWars craft this thing was modeled on works. The surface area of this thing is the size of a small gunboat:D
I love spatial for what is it... I know that some "STAR WARS" Import get remodeled (Vidar for example) but see nothing about Spatial...

Only one/two things what i dont like about this model are size/wings.. in asteroid field u bumping on rock and spin all the time and size.. Yeaaa.... it is a SNAC eater... (I think Camara is smaller than Spatial :O)...

Folded wings Idea sound lovely but can this be done ??

If yes DO IT !!!! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!
' Wrote:Eh. I wouldn't mind that obsolete wing folding in, and only folding out when docking. Yes, I can make the model do that. Yes, that's also how the StarWars craft this thing was modeled on works. The surface area of this thing is the size of a small gunboat:D

Well, if you could make the model do that, and it got aprovved for inclusion in Disco 4.86, be my guest. Who wouldn't mind to reduce his ship surface area? :laugh:
People who need to balance the only ship that has a dual mine dropper.

Animated wings can be done, but won't be for 4.86, maybe 4.86.1:)
The Spatial has a special place in a lot of people's hearts... any change would have to be done delicately.