Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Pilot arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there guys,

I'm the new one, arriving from Germany (yes ze germans r coming):)Played a lot of freelancer a few years ago, my last time was in early 2008 I think. So I'm not that kinda newb to freelancer. The last server I played on was really bad, PvP and RP was totally boring, every faction wanted to have "war" and just shot around like crazy.. Hell yeah, senseless PvP'ing. So I hope it's getting better here;)
Welcome. It's not. Also, I'm hungover, don't ask me any questions.

Kallisti!
' Wrote:The last server I played on was really bad, PvP and RP was totally boring, every faction wanted to have "war" and just shot around like crazy.. Hell yeah, senseless PvP'ing.

this somehow reminds me of HHC...:crazy:

Anyway, have fun in here - see you in space
Wilkommen to this server,

please read the discovery communi<strike>sme</strike>-ty's <strike>guide</strike> server rules :rtfm:

and don't forget to have <strike>a beer</strike> fun!
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Welcumm:), also don't forget its only a game and don't do stuff that will ruin other people's relaxation, about the sensless PvP and stuff, we have that here too , only " Its Aree Pee!! "
Welcome to disco,enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the mad house!

If you ever need any help ingame please contact any of [The_Angels] tagged ships.:)
welcome to the disco.

dont become a silent miner, be a chatty pirate instead
Welcome
' Wrote:welcome to the disco.

dont become a silent miner, be a chatty pirate instead
Listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about.
Pages: 1 2