Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can I request a FR5 for myself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Lets say I have a merc working for the Corsairs and Hogosha. I'm going to Tau 23 to shoot OC (for the sairs) and IMG (for the Hogosha), now I need to be red to both factions, problem is, as soon as I start to shoot OC (NPCs) IMG Rep skyrockets, if I shoot IMG...guess what.
So is it possible to request a repfix for that individual character so I can pewpew stuff without breaking the rules (unintentionally)

2. Lets say the Unioners don't want to be allied with the Hessians anymore, all that revolutionary babble is making our ears bleed and we're just after their money (eg. Blood Diamonds). So, we decide to go friendly or even neutral to them, but everytime I shoot lawful NPCs while pirating, my Hessian rep goes up. Can I as a faction leader request a rephack for my (player-)faction?
1 - shoot outcasts
2 - shoot some IMG depots at their bases
3 - profit
All you have to do is ask, I can rep your character hostile to whoever quite easily. Situation two may need to be discussed.
' Wrote:1 - shoot outcasts
2 - shoot some IMG depots at their bases
3 - profit
Would work if there were any IMG depots in the Taus - and there are not.;)
you can move to magellan, right?

or omega 3 or wherever.
' Wrote:you can move to magellan, right?

or omega 3 or wherever.
none in Magellan
there must be depots somewhere ...

>.>
<.<
' Wrote:there must be depots somewhere ...
>.>
<.<

Nope, IMG doesnt have depots.
dayumn. apologies, then.do missions for hessians. i think that will drop your OC and IMG rep.
Bundy missions, maybe?
Pages: 1 2