Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rafael.Fernandez[101st] aka Mayhem has been banned for:

Here you have signed a Loan: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85049

Since then you stated that you won't be around FL due to personal reasons and PMed the owner of the money your account IDs so he can get his money back.
He never received the accounts so we have to assume its a fraud.

You are banned until you post here to clear things up.

Consequences:
-Banned until you clear things up

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I'm running him some money, so I'll pay his loan off. Hopefully it'll reverse sanction.
Since his 101st character is plastered into this sanction, I feel that it is well within my right to post here.

He's not some elaborate fraud, so your assumptions are once again faulty, and I would like for him to be unbanned since Elven was kind enough to bail him out of this grim fate which he could not avoid due to his complications in real life.

As for you, Elven: Notequinoxe said that he will be returning you some of the money you gave away, and we all hope to eventually return the full sum spent.

(Note for the uninitiated: The 101st isn't a rich faction, and we pretty much only have the personal funds of the high command to fall back on. I myself have 100 millions in hard cash, and the others are no better off, otherwise we'd have been glad to bail Mayhem out.)
Greetings,

before i got into holidays, i filled the "sanction"-report.

On my return at the 29th i recognised the loan already was repayd and contacted Admin Bear via PM to review the sanction-report, though i got no response until now (Edit: Seems like i missed that he is no admin any more ^^).

I wasn't aware of this thread before, that's why i'm posting here this late.
' Wrote:Consequences:
-Banned until you clear things up

I'd call things cleared up now.
Exept for one thing - i feel like i own "too much" money, could you check if the "missing" money was already transfered to my acc via admin-powers?

Regards,
Talesin

Edit:
@ Jameson: As far as i know the [101]st was never involved.
@ all - disclaimer: I only asked the admin team to transfer the money from mayhems acc's of which he intended to send me the codes to me. I got his Skype adress and know that he is busy in RL.