Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What is going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK so i just log on My IMG|Cowboy.bebop[T] char the IMG Trade director ship and I come back from droping off ore and notice that iam now Red with IMG and my rep has gone mad! I was trying to Dock in Omega 7 when i noticed this. I was green with a lot and the 280+ hours put on it as an IMG were well deserved. IU now have liberty police rep and its making me sick.

*Edit this has happened to all

PLease help me or let me know what is going on. *sadface
Someone screwed up this?
' Wrote:Someone screwed up this?

I Really hope so My IMG|Melfina.Korzic[D] is red too!
My character Tequila_$unrise is also currently red with IMG. I am The.Outlaw.Stars Roommate , and am having the same problem with the reputation.

:mellow:
Might be smart to stop logging in IMG characters until an Admin sees this.
Man, this is gonna look baaaaaad on the quarterly report.
' Wrote:Might be smart to stop logging in IMG characters until an Admin sees this.

Noted i will try to hold out.

*scratches neck in anticipation to begin shooting rocks again
' Wrote:Noted i will try to hold out.

*scratches neck in anticipation to begin shooting rocks again

Instead, log your Outcast and raid Java.
Even Java will help you become victorious!
... And then shoot you too. :laugh:
' Wrote:OK so i just log on My IMG|Cowboy.bebop[T] char the IMG Trade director ship and I come back from droping off ore and notice that iam now Red with IMG and my rep has gone mad! I was trying to Dock in Omega 7 when i noticed this. I was green with a lot and the 280+ hours put on it as an IMG were well deserved. IU now have liberty police rep and its making me sick.

*Edit this has happened to all

PLease help me or let me know what is going on. *sadface

Same here,i'm having trouble to...lost IMG affiliation-new affiliation Liberty police!
Whoops, there's a fair bit of fail here. It is fixed as of now.
Pages: 1 2