Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LABC-001A / TF7|LNS-Delaware has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space ONLY.
b) Terrorist, Nomad, Wild, Phantom ID players;
c) LSF or Liberty Navy Guard vessels operating within Zone 21 or Alaska;
d) Order Guard vessels operating within Alaska or Omicron Minor;
e) Blood Dragon Guard vessels within Chugoku;
f) Corsair Guard vessels within Omicron Gamma;
g) Outcast Guard vessels within Omicron Alpha;
h) Guard ID players in their -own- associated Guard system.
i) Special OP players within the guidelines of their approved RP.

Consequences: Fined all credits and guns. Do not shoot transports with caps except in the circumstances listeed above.

The rename didn't save you the sanction.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87716

Please note, we purchased this ship to serve as a faction shared Battlecruiser. This was after the previous owner committed the violation. The reporting player can confirm this
Appologies to the TF7|, and a refund coming up...

I'll track down something belonging to the previous owner and update this sanction thread.
Previous owner seems to be Harvester_24. Credits and Guns removed.
I'm curious to see the one sided evidence used in this sanction.

I also wonder if the person whom I suspect submitted this also mentioned the entire story such as he did shoot at the Cruiser first and was warned, THEN started shooting again from behind when the Cruiser in question was pulling away to persue a fighter.

Of course I highly doubt the submitter is going to show those facts at all, nor that he antagonised the pilot of the Cruiser involved.

Shall we see that evidence and see if that person has the courage to step up and admit he shot first and from behind with no warning or mention that he was opening fire?

Oh, and least we forget, likely the Admins tracked it down to me only because the IP involved. Howver, they forget the IP used is also shared by at least two others since we happen to live on the same Navy Base and have to use the same provider in the Barracks.
' Wrote:Oh, and least we forget, likely the Admins tracked it down to me only because the IP involved. Howver, they forget the IP used is also shared by at least two others since we happen to live on the same Navy Base and have to use the same provider in the Barracks.

Nope... Just looking at a few account codes.

I see you're angry about this sanction. I'll PM you the evidence shortly, and I will also point out that 'being pissed off' is not one of the exceptions listed in the rules.
' Wrote:Nope... Just looking at a few account codes.

I see you're angry about this sanction. I'll PM you the evidence shortly, and I will also point out that 'being pissed off' is not one of the exceptions listed in the rules.

Angry? Why no, not at all. Angry would have accusations and the like or at the very least would be written a lot differently than that.
I also forgot to mention the player that was shot down in this case also choose to hide under the "I'm a Trader so I don't have to leave" rule when I know for a fact he was doing no trading with that ship and had not for about an hour or so which is most of the time before the actual incident occured and all the time that was spent in RP with him and several others afterwards. Did he forget to mention that as well?
If I did not already know that message logs were not acceptable for proof of that, I'd use the log I have to show you this.
Regardless of rule breaches or supposed misconduct from the other party, that doesn't give you any excuse to break the rules yourself.

You did, without a shadow of doubt, break a rule. You have been punished accordingly.
I saw the whole incident, the guy in the lux liner fired like one or two shots, not nearly enough to even make a visible mark on his shield meter, then Mr.LABC guy opens up on him with everything, that about sums it up.
I am still waiting to see the proof.

And that was no Liner he used.

Nor were you paying attention when he did more than fire 'one or two' shots and that they did indeed do damage to the shields.

And since you decided to speak up, how about you also mention his lack of RP to suppport his reason to shoot first? Hmmm?
Pages: 1 2