Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup. Last played freelancer like 3-5 years ago, dunno how long exactly but it was a loooong time. Then I saw this in moddb and thought i'd start up again:)
I guess I'm a pirate at heart, spending hours flying around trading isn't for me - was thinking about joining the Corsairs maybe? ;o

anyway, nice to meet y'all.

big up UK.
Welcome to Discovery! Make sure you read the rules http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040 and have fun. Also, Happy holidays!
Comm IDs:

W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

Subject: Buying and selling codename weapons, HF shields class 9 and 10, universal armor upgrades, thrusters and scanners

Welcome, dear customer.

You can grab off a free bottle of wine from me. Remind me only, when you see my shop in Space.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody
Welcome to <strike>hell</strike>Discovery

read the rules, and any other usefull guides you can find on this forum,

but above all <strike>Join the mollys</strike> have fun
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Welcome to discovery, please use the links that Chet gave you. And use my 'How to Cheat on this Server; Guide' in my signature to cheat and make people Q_Q.

That's all. :cool:
hi,

welcome to discovery!