Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-ARES- has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

5.3 Characters that are level 29 and below may only be attacked if at least one of the following conditions is met:

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

6.9 The individual ID cards may have restrictions and/or allowance that are not covered by these rules. In the event of conflict, the ID's override the rules.

Consequences: So lets go through all the rules you broke one by one...
  • You didn't roleplay before you shot people. This is bad. We don't like this. When you shoot someone, talk at them a bit first.

• You shot civilian ID'd ships that were under lvl 29. This is against the rules. We don't like people doing this.

• You got killed, and then came back to the system in which you were killed less than four hours later. This is also against the rules.

• You were using a nomad trial ID, which is not allowed to engage in combat unless defending itself, or working with keeper or wild ID'd ships. This is also against the rules and we don't like it when people break the rules.
Now... slightly more confusing, is how you managed to turn that nomad trial ID'd ship into a rogue ID'd gunboat, without deleting and remaking the character. This would require you to trade ID's with someone, as the nomad trial ID prevents you from docking anywhere you can buy an ID other than the nomad trial ID.

I also deleted the ship you had named Keepers.ARES, since you are not a member of that faction. You're lucky it was only a starflier...

I've taken your guns away and put you in bastille until you post here explaining why you did all this stuff... I've also renamed your ship to I.LOST.MY.PANTS!. In this case, pants = guns. You get your gun-pants back when I'm satisfied you understand the rules, and you've posted in roleplay, in this thread, explaining how your character got his/her pants back.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hello there. I read all rules.And I get it.So will you be so kind get me out of there.
Ok... I'm now satisfied you understand the rules, but you will have to make some post in this thread, explaining the story of how your character gets his guns back.

Try to have some fun with it.
I'll buy a new one...Satisfied???
Not really, but I'm going to move you out of bastille anyway. If any one of your characters ever breaks a rule again, then things will get more serious.