Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Ye Gday; Now I dunno if ye been celebrating new year a bit hard an early an its caused one o ye guys t go a wee bit wonky, but take a look at this:

http://i56.tinypic.com/5mecdf.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2i0f8f5.jpg

I get interrupted in a trainin fight I'm avin wi a VPS by one o ye boys claimin hes an IMG an askin me t help him mine, despite the fact I tell him I can clearly see he's a Lane Hacker. Then when I fly over to him, he says hes gonna pirate (which ye know aint allowed in Dublin) an flys off, only to start yappin bout "tellin the miners on me" or summit!

So could ye either keep the cardi away from this fella or keep him outta Dublin.

Cheers

Opening Coded Transmission Stream
Sender: Deadpool - a.k.a. Dead Poole - a.k.a. That Bald Guy - a.k.a. Lane Hacker Faithful
Recipient - CptHone -reconfiguring translator- Captain Hone
Opening Visual & Audio Link

[Image: jdkucanava1.jpg]

"Most who've met me in service to the Lane Hackers know I am a 'no foolishness' individual. Ask the last few of these 'lolwutter' infected people who decide to run into our most secret of places while spouting insane babble. In the future, should you come across this mentally unstable and grammatically lacking individual -
kill them.

"That is all."

Data Stamp Erased.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr Hone.

I came to apologize for the actions of Mr Power. The Hackers were always respected the Mollies and their territory, sadly our organization got bigger than to directly coordinate every member of it. I'll attach a reminder to the said pilot to that message, as it seems he already found the logs of your complaint.

I also have to amend that Mr Powers doesn't belong to the inner circle led by Professor Moriarty. The tag his ship squeeks, 'LH-' was ambiguative enough for us to contact the pilot requesting a change. Apparently his flight-systems blocked him for changing it for a week, but that was a fair-enough excuse for us to not write a virus that does the work.

Yours sincerely, -

Quote:A reminder to Mr Power:
The Hackers are allied with a few factions. Please maintain our good relations with them by not operating on their territory, and especially by -not- attempting to rob them like a common criminal. That includes Rogues, Outcasts, Junkers and last but not least, the Mollies.
EDIT: Nope, the last one on comms wasn't him apparently. We'll attempt to find a solution not including bloodshed and aggression, but if you have your ways to show this individual how dangerous Dublin can be for someone that never heard about etiquette before, feel free to do so, it'd only ease our work.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

' Wrote:I get interrupted in a trainin fight I'm avin wi a VPS ...

Which puts your own credibility at zero. Have a nice day, goodbye.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Thanke boys, knew ye'd understand, I ad a feelin ee wasnt legit, someone tried t hack the hackers eh? Heh heh.

Oh an Phate; ye got a problem wi me hirin a VPS to train wi? They're mercs, bodies f hire an useful ones that've elped us mollys out wi sairs on a fair few occasions, so can it see?