Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Multiple Sig Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well let's see...I have a request for a few good people to try and make signature for my following characters:
Pay per character is describe due to difficulty level. Your choice on which you want to do.

<strike>Agatha: Order</strike>
Daniel: RFP
<strike>Evyn & Feya: BAF and Indy transport</strike>
<strike>Vulpe: Gallic Brigands</strike>

<strike>For Agatha: I need one with a Geb and a Sekhmet bomber. Names are OCV-Bane.of.the.Wolf and RedWolf-1. Here's the pic to be used for the pilot. Sig setup to be similar to current ones I have.
Payment: 15-20 mil pending on quality.</strike>

<strike>For Daniel: A setup with RFP ships would be nice, nothing too fancy. Here's the pilot oh and edit out the SS badge please. Sig setup to be similar to previous ones as well.
Payment: 35-40 mil pending on quality.</strike>

<strike>For Evyn: A Templar, BAF Gunboat, and a Shetland. Ensign rank of the BAF required. Ship names: BAF|HMS-Nottingham and The.Twisted.Sisters. Here's the pilot. Setup would be the front of the Templar in the center, with the Shetland and Gunboat at the sides. A Bretonian flag faded in the background. Place her name on the bottom left along with the Ensign rank insignia alongside. Names of the Gunboat and Transport are to be under each vessel.
Payment: 25-35 mil pending on quality.

For Feya: A Challenger and the same as Eyvn BAF Gunboat, Shetland and Rank. Here's the pilot. Sig design is to be simliar to Evyn but with pilot to the right and color of the entire sig to fade from color to black and white as it moves from left to right. This might be tough.
Payment 35-45 mil pending on quality.</strike>

<strike>For Vulpe: The insignia of the +LE+ along with brigand craft. Here is the pilot. Would like to have the +LE+ insignia in the background along with a few brigand ships. Maybe some destroying GRN vessels. Name to be on one side of the sig, character torso on the other.
*OR*
Use the following and improve upon such. LINK</strike>

<strike>Payment 15-20 mil pending on quality.---This sig is ON HOLD</strike>

NEW WORK:

Transmission bars needed for the Following Characters:

Brettonias
TAZ Pilot
Payment 50-80 Mil SC

Daniel
RFP Pilot & RepEx Shipper
RFP & ]RepEx
Payment 50-80 Mil SC EACH or 120 Mil for both

Agatha
Order Pilot
Payment 50-80 Mil SC

Give me some examples for each one if you please
Seeing how many replies you got, I might suggest you to make the following changes in your signature add.

1. You should say: at least 65mil PER 1 signture
2. You should have a bonus for an artist who makes all of them for you in his style
3. Did I mention at least 65 mil per signature? Your demands are quiet demanding and the payment for them is quiet worthless.
' Wrote:1. You should say: at least 65mil PER 1 signture
2. You should have a bonus for an artist who makes all of them for you in his style
3. Did I mention at least 65 mil per signature? Your demands are quiet demanding and the payment for them is quiet worthless.

To say Makc_ RU that 1. to say my payments to be worthless is a bit offensive in my mind 2. The last time I had my signatures made it cost me 10 mil apiece and 3. 65 mil apiece is a bit too high. However. I will agree that some are a bit difficult when others are not. I will make a few changes.

In the end it should be more about a persons desire to show what he/she can do, not think of money before the work is even done.
I might have a go at them tomorrow or the next day for ye bret.

and makc, 65 million is what i'd pay for a sig from a professional. what he's offering is plenty for the beginner - average artists. And since most of us here make sigs just for the practice, and to show our work, you'll find many people actually make sigs for free. I've never been paid for one. I saw a sig request thread, i made a sig, it wasnt the greatest made, but it was almost the winner. did i say 'i made a sig, gimme money even if u dont use it!' no. i said 'meh'
I didn't want to offend the poster, but 10mil for a signature .... Hey, if that is what you want, that is what you will get. I do my work for money and 10mil per sig is just not worth my time. I didn't spent hours and hours behind screen reading, practicing etc.

Fox, I don't know if you have been hanging around here, but usually a client posts his/her needs and the price he is willing to pay, which you did very well. The description and your needs are all there. So, once you have all in order artists will either say: "I would like to try or post their work ." Once all the works are on display the client chooses what is best for his/her likings and pays the artist. Nobody ever will say something like: Gimme money even if you don't use it. Some artists might show you their work and if you want them to work on your order you make some sort of contract. For example you say: "I will pay you this when you do this and this for me." At that time your hired the artist and together you work on the final product. Usually you communicate via skype or any other programs and the artists sends you his versions/visions/tries. At that time you pinpoint the areas which you want to be changed or modified. The process goes until the client is satisfied with the final result. Then the client pays the sum and gets the final product. If you had previous agreement you might even have the .psd files. Some people make free signatures, but they are not as good as signtures made for money. Some artists might say: "I don't care if I am paid." It is totally up to them. I noticed your request the first day it was posted and you had no interested artists. So, I decided to help you out a little. In any case your post got some PR and I safely assume you got some artists coming your way just to prove me wrong.

Once again, I am sorry if I offended you with my previous post.

Etein, I don't know about you, but a lot of good artists here work for money. If they choose to make something for free it is totally up to them. I was paid up to 350mil for my work, go figure...
and go figure, from what i've seen of you're work, you're a much more professional artist than he's looking for on this. and yeah, a lot of artists on these forums work for money, and only for money. but at least they can respect that not everyone who wants a sig will go to them. He put the prices hes willing to pay there. If you think thats too low, you arent the artist he's looking for.

Besides, if the small commissions didnt exist, there would be no way for the newbies to practice.
I hope you don't think that I pose myself as ALL THAT and a medium drink. Perhaps 65mil IS a tad steep, perhaps 40 would do the trick. All artists on this board were noobs at some point of their graphical career. The purpose of payment is to motivate people. Also, it has to be more than an artist can make just by making 1 cargo trip in the game. Jesus, I really start to sound like an old fart here. I personally came to this forum totally nooby and I do my best to have people say: "Damn, Max, I like your work." Sometimes I spend 30-40 minutes on a sig and it looks great, sometimes I spend a day or two just to get something I can present.
And by no means I wanted to sound like, "gimme more money or I will not make a signature".
As for the beginners here, I am speaking from my personal experience, if any of them have problems, I bet my left nut here, any artist on this board will gladly offer advice and even show how to make something.
everyone starts off as a newbie. i checked your stuff, and you've definitely gone a bit above what the average bloke can do.

and the end result is, you did come off sounding like you were saying 'give me more or you dont get anything'. if you didnt mean it, all right. but hes set his price, if you think your work is above it, theres no point posting.
hahaha, i am actually already in the progress of making the first sig for Agatha i think her name is. (the one with geb and sekhmet) I am not above this, i am are regular dude like you and all others here.
Thank you kindly....Like I said...This is just all for fun you guys...Nothing more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8