Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, my name is Donna, and I have been playing on the server for some time now, so I decided to make a forum account.

Is there anything I should know except the Rules?:)
It's surprising the amount of new players that don't know that Ageira Technologies is not only the most awesome faction on Disco, but also the most attractive.

Surely that appeals?

Otherwise, Aerelm will be around with his magic template of links soon enough.

Welcome.:D
Ageira?

Cool, I'll look into it.:D

Who's Aerelm?:P
He is our most holy of Angels.
Or, the Angel that hangs around the Welcome forums more than the others.

Hit the Ageira pic in my sig for info.;)
you may quite possibly be the most evil person ever. and by you, i mean ageira, and by person, i mean corporation. barely given a hello before being recruited, for shame. *shakes head*

anyways, hello person. Aerelm happens to be the crazy guy with an eyesore template of welcoming. and other than the rules, and the knowledge that ageira is evil, you dont need to know much else.
Yeah, I did everything looks nice. Expect my application soon!;)
Evil?
We're perfectly benevolent if you listen to us. (sun)
Good to hear, Donna.:happy:
' Wrote:you may quite possibly be the most evil person ever. and by you, i mean ageira, and by person, i mean corporation. barely given a hello before being recruited, for shame. *shakes head*

anyways, hello person. Aerelm happens to be the crazy guy with an eyesore template of welcoming. and other than the rules, and the knowledge that ageira is evil, you dont need to know much else.

Why is Ageira evil? :mellow:
something about being a corrupt organisation, and the lane hackers know it, they're mean to their employees....

I dont pay attention to Liberty, so I'm not sure. But they just seem evil, y'know?
' Wrote:something about being a corrupt organisation, and the lane hackers know it, they're mean to their employees....

I dont pay attention to Liberty, so I'm not sure. But they just seem evil, y'know?

Cuz they're super powerful and all?:P
Pages: 1 2 3