Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Under 29 terrorists doing there job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in NY today,

Shooting up some NPC's at west point. I saw some guy minding his own business, when he disrupts the trade lane and starts attacking me (Xeno tagged character: under 29 with Xeno ID and Civilian ship, well RP'd)

I shoot back. Resulting in his death and my win.

A VHF shortly after comes in at level 20 and shoots at me, I shoot back, and I win once again. I get an admin PM me saying "I won't tolerate under levels being shot"
Well ladee' da' look who didn't get the facts right. :rtfm:

Players under 29 can kill under 29 players. And above all its what a Xeno does! Its called being a terrorist...You know, terrorizing public places with lots of vulnerable people. Don't make me link a Wiki! :rtfm:And I belive it states terrorism in the ID that was in my hold. I'm sorry Mr. Admin (who I won't speak the name of) can re-think what he was telling me before. I was in the right, and you didn't do your research properly. YES, i have a Xeno character. And YES, I shoot NPC's in NY and maybe the odd level 15 or 20 player that flies on by. I know others that do it too. And I think that its healthy competition. Its stupid, that all under levels are made to think they are completely safe. If this is truly an RP server, then we must imagine (like every other administrator tells us to do) that we are in real life here, and no Xeno at 24 in New York surrounded by hostile players, will overlook their little level 20 ship.

If they attack me. They are NOT safe! If they decide that im an EASY TARGET they are dead wrong.
I a sick of being quoted rules that I already know and abide by. I was in the right 110% the whole way through that battle. And even did a little RP at the end! As you can see I am quite Pi**** right now.
The admin, thinks I was using a loop-hole. I'm sorry but there is a tiny difference between the rules and loop-holes my friend. I followed the rules. You just didn't want to admit you where wrong this time and started threating me in many vague and indirect ways. I consider what all the administrators are doing here is 'nit picking' Finding any way they can to shoot s*hit into deep space, or use their shiny all-mighty IONCROSS administration panel. Yet the real rule breakers go scot free.

Shocked and appalled

Rant ends here
Before you get right up on your high horse old son, and complain about admin abuse, you will read this, and
take it in ...
So lets not get all hurt here shall we. and make yourself out to be the good guy ...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry158648

Hoodlum
"attackig playrs under level 31 unless in self-defence..." The console used to pop this messageup from time to time. Not sure if it does anmore.

Anyway - you can even blow up a starflea if it's persistently and deliberately engaging your ship. This one shouldbe taken clodly too regardless - can a starflea hope to deal some real damage to a fully-prepped VHF?
ok

i will make this short and sweet continue this trend and all i have to do is ask Igiss if i can adjust the .ini file in flhook with the letters LI01 and all the crap and loophole events stop in NY,

do you guys want this??

Cheers
Question, if my ship is being rammed and shot by a under lvl player, Am i allowed to shoot back? Gets quite annoying when you have 3 starfleas ramming your ship...... Btw, Nice avatar bulldog;)
' Wrote:Shooting up some NPC's at west point. I saw some guy minding his own business, when he disrupts the trade lane and starts attacking me (Xeno tagged character: under 29 with Xeno ID and Civilian ship, well RP'd)

I shoot back. Resulting in his death and my win.

A VHF shortly after comes in at level 20 and shoots at me, I shoot back, and I win once again. I get an admin PM me saying "I won't tolerate under levels being shot"
Well ladee' da' look who didn't get the facts right.

If this is true, and they attacked first, then you were not breaking any rules. And i agree that admins should sometimes really check what really hapened before attacking or sanctioning players for breaking rules.

I mean, if i was in my battlecruiser and some guy that just got his new pirat ship starts shooting me, i would turn him into a pile of junk floating in space, even if he was under lvl 30. Of course i would warn him first...

"Player always has a right do defend himself."

But if u are lvl 29 and Xeno terrorist you really shouldn't attack new players or those with really low lvl, because they will leave the server and with time Discovery will run out of players.

Oh and u really should not attack players of lvl under 30 in NY, they should be safe at least there...
[color=#ff6666]Admin Notice

New York is Now a non PVP area again, until we make it clear this will not be tolerated.

I have Just asked Korrd if i can do this and he said Yes, you will now have to wait until Korrd or Igiss reply to this post.

Advice was ignored and people accused Admins of abuse.

so blame yourself People.

Cheers
' Wrote:[color=#ff6666]Admin Notice

New York is Now a non PVP area again, until we make it clear this will not be tolerated.

I have Just asked Korrd if i can do this and he said Yes, you will now have to wait until Korrd or Igiss reply to this post.

Advice was ignored and people accused Admins of abuse.

so blame yourself People.

Cheers

Maybe an increase in police patrols around key areas. More LSF . But this server is really fun its been a really good time and lets try to keep it that way. Beside igiss and bulldognk have made this for us and we must support them and their web site to keep the rp way of thinking and the mod alive. Everyone makes mistakes so lets start afresh and help each other . Narf from Pinky and the Brain :yahoo: