Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lagnom wants a new gaming mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Topic pretty much sums it up. My good old Logitech MX518 died, need something new but I don't keep up with the new stuff.

One note - it's price should be below 100$.
This is what I got

A review

I'm enjoying my purchase..was under a hundred.

oZoneRanger
I use one of These:
http://www.x7.cn/en/products.asp?cid=73

X-710F - if I remember well:D

quite cheap, nice, handy - last one survive 3 years with me (3 Years of active play of CS, Freelancer, Fable, Diablo, Loki, and many many others)
unfortunately my son broke it.

so I bought a new one - the same shape, better DPI.
Roccat Kova (roughly 40€) and Roccat Kone (roughly 60€) got good test scores, if you feel like adding 10€for fancy lights and stuff, go for the Roccat Kone[+]
If my M$ Sidewinder would die today, I'd definetely get one of those.

Edit: Anomander, I got that X7 mobile gaming mouse for christmas last year and it didn'T even last 6 months before the left mouse button stopped working, I'd recommend not to buy any of these.
' Wrote:Edit: Anomander, I got that X7 mobile gaming mouse for christmas last year and it didn'T even last 6 months before the left mouse button stopped working, I'd recommend not to buy any of these.

I got some X - but not mobile (small) ones, first as I said work with me over 3 Years! and probably will work more but my son broke it:(

Now I got a new one, and I really hoping that will work even more than 3 years.
As already said on skype: try to stick to Logitech. The rest just breaks too fast.
Razer Deathadder.

Love the thing. It looks and performs awesomely.
Roccat Kone all the way.
I use the updated X7 from OCZ -good and cheap mouse.
If you want to give more cash then your only choise is Razer.
I used Lachesis - brutal mouse, the newer models are even better.
Logitech is indeed reliable but they dont have the quality of Razer.
The X 7 is lovely for me because of the shape and the 3 shot button and it is cheap but the laser is not so good as the Razers. Mine is OCZ- Equalizer.
The Cyborg thing looks cool too but you cannot use it if you have claw stile. It works only for grip stile. However the choice is yours,mostly the mice over 50-60 bugs are good, all depends on stile and comfort.
Some crazy stuff here:P
Pages: 1 2