Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A request from the [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Connneticut is fun. We all love conneticut. It's got lulz and training, and this is good.

The [LN], =LSF=, [HF], LPI- and XA don't like getting screamed at to log on to deal with two OC dreads, or a Rheinland battleship in New York, and then find that battleship is just "//going to conn".

It's annoying to spend five minutes trying to log onto a full server, only to find there was no emergency, and you could have continued writing that post you were writing.

Today, I was trying to clear some of the backlog of sanctions, and I got yelled at in skype from three seperate people, asking if I could log on an [LN] ship to deal with multiple rheinland caps in texas. Those caps then jumped to New York. So more people were called to deal with it. All logging on to deal with some caps, who as soon as people were in range, just said "// o sry, going to conn".

If you want to go to conn with a large ship like a BS, try and contact someone in the Liberty lawfuls first. It's really really simple.

You only have to say "Hey man. Is it cool if we move through to get to conneticut?" and the likelyhood is, the LPI, LSF, Navy guy will go "Sure, no problem. lemme just pass the message on to the other people here".

That simple little heads up will save people like me a lot of annoyance. Over the last four days, I've been called into game to deal with no fewer then SIX battleships who have, as it turns out, been going to conn, or going home from conn.

[font=Impact][color=#FF6600]JUST.

TELL.

US.

FIRST.
I couldn't agree more. I had to shut my game to log on FL and deal with something that was not happening because no-one was told about it on the Lib lawful side.
indeed, I hate logging my Xeno to find the infiltrators have left the building.
Please do this,

signed,

XA Titanium Duct-Tape Response Team
This is just more proof to implement my idea. Do a /conn command, a preset /home command, and remove the NY Jumphole. That way, no powertraders can do runs. Simple.
I would use the term "ask" as that makes it seem like the Liberty Lawfuls might say no. I think it might be better to say, "Let the Liberty folks know youre headed to Conn."
DELETE
' Wrote:This is just more proof to implement my idea. Do a /conn command, a preset /home command, and remove the NY Jumphole. That way, no powertraders can do runs. Simple.
People could exchange slaves for cardamine there and vice-versa. Simply no cargo or unmounted equipment can be warped with the ship to prevent deals like that
' Wrote:I would use the term "ask" as that makes it seem like the Liberty Lawfuls might say no. I think it might be better to say, "Let the Liberty folks know youre headed to Conn."

Ayup. I can't imagine anyone actually going "No, get lost." Edited my post.
addendum to the initial post.

Lib forces will now shoot on sight any hostile ship going to Connecticut without giving a heads up before entering our territory.

Some will learn to ask. Some may learn to yell in system chat. C'est la vie.

We're not asking for much. Just a "//Hey guys, I'm just heading to conn to practice."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9