Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: mod is corrupt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to install the mod to my new computer and every time I try to unzip the mod from the official source, my computer tells me that the file is corrupt. I got the download from discoveryfl.com, but perhaps I am downloading it from the wrong place.

It unzips like normal, but part way through freezes up and tells me that it is corrupt. Can anyone help me/ direct me to the proper download page?

edit: i have been downloading from the proper site, but now I'm going to try the torrent instead. I'll post here again if it doesn't work this way.
What program tells you it is corrupt? FLMM or your browser?
FLMM

I have version 1.3

I think I might know the problem now, for some reason when I download it, my computer tries to open the zip file in FLMM, instead of unzipping it and asking me where to extract it, and I do not know how to tell it to not do this. As far as I know, I thought I had winrar as my computer has let me unzip things in the appropriate folders before.
I have the same problem... I think it might be the FLMM, because I can't activate any of the mods it comes with...
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=windows+7

have a look at this, this might be your problem, it was for me when it happened i got error when it was unpacking
Yup, follow the guide.

The most important part there is: Run as admin (or install FLMM and Freelancer into Documents or such directory).