Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ai cruiser with order guard aff+ id.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pretty much the title says it all- I wanna make an order Ai.

Ai are not really a faction (haversters however)- but would i really need to ask them for such a ship? The order could RP this very effectivly (they have advanced tech).

So would i need SRP permission for an AI cruiser- Order guard ID- Order guard IFF.

AI Order would be sweeeet.

p.s i Also asked an angel... they were puzzled too.
If youve ever seen me rp, I use multiple AIs...

Would be sweet, but i do think SRP is needed.
' Wrote:Would be sweet, but i do think SRP is needed.

I sure hope not- The troubles of going through an SRP is insane... I wrote up gas.mask AND the HH (click my siggy to find them both (HH at the bottom of Gas.mask)) for a junker 'bulldog' sent it over- got a reply though skype- "we will look it over, thankyou" 6 weeks later i just posted "forget it. it's clear you're possibly not dealing with them at the moment or not taking my RP into concideration".

SRP for an AI cruiser however seems silly- seeing as an AI is really a freelancer cruiser (deep down you all know it! haha)
It's fine mate. Unless the AI ID is somehow rephacked hostile to the Order...
' Wrote:It's fine mate. Unless the AI ID is somehow rephacked hostile to the Order...

Its not- they become allied with zoners. Zoner allies with Order.

So i can do this?
Tech chart says okay.

Go ahead and do it, come back to us if you get sanctioned and we'll <strike>laugh at</strike> help you.
Note that there is an AI faction - and not the Harvesters.

The [SMA] is the official AI faction on the server. They are friendly with at least SOME of the Zoners, having good relations with the [TAZ].

Our faction information is found in the links of my signature.

Any AI cruiser would have to have an AI ID. You may NOT have an AI Cruiser - or an AI Drone - without the AI ID. You may have Order Guard IFF, but you are required to have AI ID to have either of those ships. Note as well that the official faction requires Guard level IFF to have the cruiser, since that is the regular requirement for normal cap ships.

' Wrote:Our faction information is found in the links of my signature.

Any AI cruiser would have to have an AI ID. You may NOT have an AI Cruiser - or an AI Drone - without the AI ID. You may have Order Guard IFF, but you are required to have AI ID to have either of those ships. Note as well that the official faction requires Guard level IFF to have the cruiser, since that is the regular requirement for normal cap ships.

I mean no offence at all by my next comment:

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME zzzzzzzz -_-

haha.

Well, there goes that idea... To be honest- i cannot be bothered to write an SRP due to the last one falling appart (Gas.Mask- however his RP in itself is not dead- just his ship... originality and alot of other things had to be altered)- To me an SRP is a small window that i try to climb through time and time again, only to have the window slam on my neck as i try to get through.
That what happens with most unique RP oppertuninites here, and -no offense intended to you- this isnt nearly the craziest thing that has went through SRP in the past.

Crushed at the door.

By needless Bureaucracy, eventually, just like the Soviet Union, it will come back at us.
Pages: 1 2 3