Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there people, I'm new round these parts. I'm from the SWWT mod, and after a year and a half there I've decided to see what this place is like. I've been here about 3 weeks or so now, and so far so good, though I haven't exactly done much yet - my only ship is a civilian Camara called the Envise, which runs a short trade route over the Bretonia/Liberty border.

Anyway, nice to meet you, hopefully I'll enjoy this place enough to stick around as long as I did with SWWT.
Welcome, lad.

Read the rules, meet people, join factions and have fun.:)
welcome
Welcome from the SCRA.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Looking foward to meeting you in-game.:)

I'm wanting to join a faction soon, but at the moment I'm still not sure which, though it's looking like it'll be the BAF. Anyway, I want to ask - it would probably be better for me to hang around as an 'indie' for a while before applying for something like this, right? I've got a fair idea of the local situation from browsing the forums, but I assume it would be wiser to get some first-hand experience before diving into something like that.
Yes, it would be better if you hang around as an "indie" for a while before you apply for the official BAF.:)Doesn't have to be too long maximum two weeks or less if you feel like it.:)
Heh, reading it again, that was a pretty stupid question I asked... Thanks for overlooking that and answering it anyway, Chet.:D

Right, time to make a BAF indie, and see if I can find any [BAF]s to follow around/group up with.
No problem, I like helping new guys.:)
The BAF?
SILLY NEW GUY.

What attracts you?
Is it the tea?
The Bretonian women?
Crumpets?

At Ageira Technologies, we have all of these things, AND the pluside of not having to stick around in horribly tinted space! Why have brown when you can have blue?!

That Camara needs a home, and Pueblo seems like it's the place for it!
Actually, screw your Camara (Though it is a lovely ship), and take one of our trains instead!

All of this free* when you join Ageira Technologies!

*Does not include loss of soul and/or grievous mental harm as a result of the training regime.

SWWT is pretty, hope you don't go too mad with all the horribly unpretty stuff here.;)
Pages: 1 2