Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Borderworld Ship.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im trying to make this faction but it looks weird because the ships that we use arent connected to any faction. And we want to keep it that way. We use the borderworld line ships but one thing is missing. You know what it is. A BATTLESHIP!!! So please i could even pay the person to make the battleship looks and make it possible so i can appaer in the game in the next update. But dont you agree that The borderworld ships are all good looking they just all need a cruiser and a battleship. To make it all complete. Or if anyone know what is a modeling tool thats used to make ship in this game. Im willing to learn.
ehm?
joke?
ye......no.
Ok
Cool Story, bro.

Can we make a cruiser and Battleship for the Civilian Eagle/Griffin/Falcon line as well?
I'm going to have to disagree with this idea for several reasons:
1. The Border-worlds ships are technically civilian, and there are no generic IDs which can use a , so unless your new faction is using a non-generic ID already in the game (and hence probably with its own battleships), even if a battleship were made it wouldn't be any use to you.
2. Following on from 1, the only major group who use the border world ships are the outcasts, who already have two battleships and a cruiser of their own, and don't really need any more caps.
3. Who would build this ship, and where would it be built?
4. How would a small faction like your own, even without the problems listed above, manage to have the facilities to resupply, repair and rebuild said ships. There aren't exactly many neutral shipyards lying around.
' Wrote:Can we make a cruiser and Battleship for the Civilian Eagle/Griffin/Falcon line as well?

I'd like to see a Battleship modeled after a eagle.
ye bw bs plz. :cool:
Oh yus !
I will buy 3.
Oh wait...
Pages: 1 2 3