Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello to disco comunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello,
new to discovery. I look forward to playing some great RP in freelancer. I have been playing here for about a week, and the RP here is the best i have seen. I do have experience in freelancer, and with pvp. This character OPHION is new to me, as is this mod. I am not sure which direction he will go at this time. I will feel out the balance of powers as i progress through the game. hopefully by level 40, i will know the intentions of this char. see ya in space.
Thanks, OPHION
Rawr Pancakes! Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome & Good Luck
Wellcome. We hope you will have a great time playing:)
Well, when you get your stuff all straightened out, mate, come find me Here. We'll set you up with a Saber and some Cardamine.

Oh, and beware the communist penguins. And Harley and Mal. They eat people.
Welcome:)

Have no useless comment at hand, atm and stay away from Eppy, he's a cardamine abuser in its worst manner.

Respectfful
AoM
I agree with AoM, even though i happen to be playing on the outcast side to.

Welcome to disco though
Suddenly, Vape's head explodes. A lone Frigate Bird squawks overhead, massaging its legs. Carrying those bombs HURT, dangit. Angel of Mercy is dragged into a dark closet by pidgeons and beaten with dead fish.
Now you know what i mean. I think Eppy is planting cardi in RL.

Respectful
AoM
Hello and Welcome to Discovery.

Follow all the rules and enjoy

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3