Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from Spain !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.I am 17 years old and right now I study.As the title says,I'm from Spain. I come here with intention to make some friends and enjoy flying with all the people. I'm playing for 3 or 4 weeks and I only have 3 chars. Maybe some of you did saw me in-game,with my slow "Crane" without CD :dry:

Without much else to say,I hope to see you in space !

Hey Man, welcome in Discovery.
Remember to read the rules, and to roleplay. Keep in mind fair-play always.

Also, if you need anything, feel free to contact me on Skype or through PM.
welcome to the disco
Something tells me you are a Corsair at heart.:P
yo
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
And don't think you only fit on the Corsair or Outcast sides because of it's hispanic origins!

We sSpanish people are good for every faction! As a matter of fact, due to our usual Spanish superiority in the areas like general beauty, and hair, we're very appreciated around here! :-P
Que pasa colega......saludos de Barcelona

translation for the Spanish impaired

Yo Dude...Hi from Barcelona

oZoneRanger
En que no soy de España naci en una isla: Dominincan Republic: pero no importa toditos somos iguales en que vegamos from different background.
' Wrote:And don't think you only fit on the Corsair or Outcast sides because of it's hispanic origins!

We sSpanish people are good for every faction! As a matter of fact, due to our usual Spanish superiority in the areas like general beauty, and hair, we're very appreciated around here! :-P
This is very true.:)

Bienvenidos! Y disfrutar de su estancia!
Pages: 1 2