Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WANTED: Banners/sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty, so I'm looking for some banners that could be the easiest thing you designer people have ever done.

I'm looking for a banner for each of my shop things; Russell's Rusty Shipyard, Russell's Rusty Wanted List, and Russell's Rusty Loan Office.

Basically, I want the name, and a rusty kind of texture, maybe something advanced and non-rusted for the loan office. (Thinking something like a credit chip from Star Wars, or a microchip if you don't know the former)

For the sig:

Just make it look cool, with Russell's Rusty Enterprises (Or something along those lines) and a place on the sig for each link (I'm not sure how that would setup, but some of you may know)

I can pay generously, so get to it!
Would you like me to try?
Go for it
How does this look like to you?

[Image: 6p2rk9.png]

First time I ever made something in this sub-forum :unsure:
*thumbs up* looks good :laugh:
' Wrote:How does this look like to you?

First time I ever made something in this sub-forum :unsure:
Yea, that looks great. Exactly what I wanted.
Right, since you liked first one, I finished other two, here is all 3:

[Image: nwahwl.png]

[Image: kcxs1t.png]

Right, that would be all from me, I won't do sig since I dunno how to place links in sig so you click it, plus, you still didn't said would you take my work, so what you say, these looking good?

:shok:

Thats awesome Tommeh
^ WHat he said (smoke)

Interested to see his opinion.
Though this is only amateur work, I don't have much experience with PS, rarely tried anything more serious.
Pages: 1 2